Can cruising on testosterone fix bad sleep?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Master
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Posts
1,525
Reputation
900
Basically I have a job that I like a lot and I am passionate about but it totally rapes my sleep schedule can I mitigate the negative effects of sleep deprivation if take TRT or a low dose testosterone indefinitely?
 
Test usually worsens sleep.
1. increased incidence of sleep apnoea
2. increased adrenergic signalling

You may not feel as bad though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Test usually worsens sleep.
1. increased incidence of sleep apnoea
2. increased adrenergic signalling

You may not feel as bad though.
Not gonna get fat and not gonna get so strong I’m overweight so I doubt I’ll get sleep apnea.
It’s more that I think the testosterone might make it so the sleep deprivation doesn’t bother me as much since crashing test levels is probably the worse thing about sleep deprivation
 

Similar threads

paulwesleyyy
Replies
7
Views
81
chincel11
C
Edga149
Replies
3
Views
40
Zizzy
Zizzy
danielmaxxing
Replies
0
Views
29
danielmaxxing
danielmaxxing
Svr1nn
Replies
8
Views
205
Svr1nn
Svr1nn
sunlessthegreat
Replies
3
Views
65
sunlessthegreat
sunlessthegreat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top