Can eating soy actually make you feminine?

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
or is that just meme and stuff when they say like you're so soy, soyboy, etc. referring to eating soy milk, or soy sauce, etc.

Any high IQ users here to clarify? does it increase estrogen and to a significant amount?

i did a quick google and it says no it doesnt do anytthing. where did this meme even originate from.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and xegigi
or is that just meme and stuff when they say like you're so soy, soyboy, etc. referring to eating soy milk, or soy sauce, etc.

Any high IQ users here to clarify? does it increase estrogen and to a significant amount?
There is no evidence that the idea of it increasing estrogen and/or causing someone to become more feminine is true. My guess is that its just meme or lie portrayed by the internet. Hope this helps.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and xegigi
shouldn't do jack shit if you're eating a balanced diet alongside it

the soy thing comes from vegans who eat soy for every meal of the day

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

i did a quick google and it says no it doesnt do anytthing. where did this meme even originate from.
its cuz it basicly has plant estrogen. Its such a smalla amount it dont matter tho: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33383165/

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and no clue
feminine people are more likely to eat soy, but soy doesn't make you more feminine.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Allornothing
If you want to become feminine and turn into a woman, just take finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter

I don't know check out me.

2260065 IMG 20210210 152850
2260066 IMG 20210210 154542
2260068 IMG 20210210 153740
2263064 IMG 20210210 115159
IMG 20240520 031839
IMG 20240523 090530

Am I manly looking?

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Not really, plastics are a much bigger issue overall.

Beans are more feminizing than soy but people still eats them out.