Votes: 2 8.3%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
If I had an I.Q of 220,

& I was some ugly ass nigga who was poor.

Can going to school get me from rag to riches?

Can mewing end inceldom?

The answer is no. No amount of education will save the African countries. If you are genetically prone to being stupid, you will stay in that range for thousands of years.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Catawampus, DarkTriadPeerReview and 6 others
Can mewing end inceldom?

The answer is no. No amount of education will save the African countries. If you are genetically prone to being stupid, you will stay in that range for thousands of years.
brutal low iqpill ngl

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
If I had an I.Q of 220,

& I was some ugly ass nigga who was poor.

Can going to school get me from rag to riches?
Yes. Not by wage slaving though, but you learn important things & get connections at the school. With iq of 220, only the sky is the limit.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, hebbewem, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Can mewing end inceldom?

a lot of their iq is due to environment though. that’s why it’s improved over the last 50 years

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
a lot of their iq is due to environment though. that’s why it’s improved over the last 50 years
And genetics. Can we stop pretending we're all the same gray mush?

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, LordNorwood, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 2 others
we don’t know for sure how much smarter or dumber they are then whites truly but i can say easily that if they had better environment they’d be much smarter than they are now.

true, but the low iqness is being maintained a great deal by the stupid low iq environment itself.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and BigBiceps
we don’t know for sure how much smarter or dumber they are then whites truly but i can say easily that if they had better environment they’d be much smarter than they are now.
Of course, there are many factors, but genetics surely is one of them. For example there was a study on iq conducted to University of Johannesburg on white and black students. Actually, you can read it here on the whole by yourself: https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.503.9118&rep=rep1&type=pdf
But this sums up the results quite well:

''Untimed Raven's Standard Progressive Matrices (SPM) were administered to 309 17- to 23-year-old students at the University of the Witwatersrand and the Rand Afrikaans University in Johannesburg, South Africa (173 Africans, 136 Whites; 205 women, 104 men). African students solved an average of 44 of the 60 problems whereas White students solved an average of 54 of the problems ( p < 0.001). By the standards of the 1993 US normative sample, the African university students scored at the 14th percentile and the White university students scored at the 61st percentile (IQ equivalents of 84 and 104, respectively). The African ±White differences were found to be greater on those items of the SPM with the highest item ±total correlations, indicating a difference in g, or the general factor of intelligence. A small sex difference favoring males was found in both the African and the White samples, but unrelated to g. ''

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Of course, there are many factors, but genetics surely is one of them. There was a study conducted to University of Johannesburg on white and black students. Actually, you can read it here on the whole by yourself: https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.503.9118&rep=rep1&type=pdf

''Untimed Raven's Standard Progressive Matrices (SPM) were administered to 309 17- to 23-year-old students at the University of the Witwatersrand and the Rand Afrikaans University in Johannesburg, South Africa (173 Africans, 136 Whites; 205 women, 104 men). African students solved an average of 44 of the 60 problems whereas White students solved an average of 54 of the problems ( p < 0.001). By the standards of the 1993 US normative sample, the African university students scored at the 14th percentile and the White university students scored at the 61st percentile (IQ equivalents of 84 and 104, respectively). The African ±White differences were found to be greater on those items of the SPM with the highest item ±total correlations, indicating a difference in g, or the general factor of intelligence. A small sex difference favoring males was found in both the African and the White samples, but unrelated to g. ''
yeah i think it’s quite established that white europeans have the highest IQ. but to deny that this is largely due to environment is pure cope tbh.

especially the case with scandinavian, and other protestant/liberal christian countries. a lot of countries are blinded still by religion

overall they probably do have highest IQ

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
high midichlorian thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1774 and Deleted member 1973
yeah i think it’s quite established that white europeans have the highest IQ. but to deny that this is largely due to environment is pure cope tbh.

especially the case with scandinavian, and other protestant/liberal christian countries. a lot of countries are blinded still by religion

overall they probably do have highest IQ
I think religion is often made out to be bigger evil than it truly is. Jews are quite religious and they score high on iq tests. We finns are quite religious as well, and that hasn't stopped us from being on the very top of PISA tests year after year.
I deny that it's MOSTLY due to environment. I mean, yes, obviously if you live in a house mad of cow shit and don't get to go to school, you won't probably reach your genetic potential iq. But if we think of europeans for example, in middle ages average peasant lived in absolute agony and hell. I think it was sometimes even stated that a American slave ate better than a European peasant. Still, from the ranks of those very peasants rose most of the european greatest minds like Isaac Newton, Leonardo da Vinci etc. Leonardo da Vinci was even a bastard whose mother was either a slave or a orphan girl.

I think religion is often made out to be bigger evil than it truly is. Jews are quite religious and they score high on iq tests. We finns are quite religious as well, and that hasn't stopped us from being on the very top of PISA tests year after year.
I deny that it's MOSTLY due to environment. I mean, yes, obviously if you live in a house mad of cow shit and don't get to go to school, you won't probably reach your genetic potential iq. But if we think of europeans for example, in middle ages average peasant lived in absolute agony and hell. I think it was sometimes even stated that a American slave ate better than a European peasant. Still, from the ranks of those very peasants rose most of the european greatest minds like Isaac Newton, Leonardo da Vinci etc. Leonardo da Vinci was even a bastard whose mother was either a slave or a orphan girl.
yeah but most countries in south eastern europe, middle east were plagued with war/internal hardship more then europeans.

all of the worlds first universities originated in the middle east anyway, islam predicted black holes in the 6th century.

also leanardo da vinci is an anomaly tbh, that guy slept 20 min every 2 hours, and managed to accomplish so much. he was a super human

yeah but most countries in south eastern europe, middle east were plagued with war/internal hardship more then europeans.

all of the worlds first universities originated in the middle east anyway, islam predicted black holes in the 6th century.

also leanardo da vinci is an anomaly tbh, that guy slept 20 min every 2 hours, and managed to accomplish so much. he was a super human
Yes, middle easterners were also very advanced in cartography and invented algebra etc. Arabs are of the same race as whites though, there are probably no very significant iq differences between arabs and european whites if they lived in the same environment.
Al idrisi

Yes, middle easterners were also very advanced in cartography and invented algebra etc. Arabs are of the same race as whites though, there are probably no very significant iq differences between arabs and european whites if they lived in the same environment.
View attachment 232162
arabs got cucked hard by the environment/luck ngl

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Of course, there are many factors, but genetics surely is one of them. For example there was a study on iq conducted to University of Johannesburg on white and black students. Actually, you can read it here on the whole by yourself: https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.503.9118&rep=rep1&type=pdf

The problem with that study is that in South Africa, there’s lower standards for black students. Due to “BEE”. Whereas white students have to jump over the barriers rather than having them lowered (due to whites having superior education as a byproduct of apartheid)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
The problem with that study is that in South Africa, there’s lower standards for black students. Due to “BEE”. Whereas white students have to jump over the barriers rather than having them lowered (due to whites having superior education as a byproduct of apartheid)
There's lower standards for black students in US too. What might be the excuse for that?

Can mewing end inceldom?

Jfl for thinking that. Blacks aren’t genetically prone to being stupid.
There's lower standards for black students in US too. What might be the excuse for that?
300 years of slavery and 100 years of Jim Crow

You also see similar studies in America and basically every other country. In fact, the difference in intelligence and sophistication between different areas of the world where whites and blacks life together are consistent, hinting that this is a genetic issue. You can even see differences between blacks with Nigerians being noticeably smarter despite being in a similar position geographically, historically, and developmentally to surrounding west African countries.

You also see similar studies in America and basically every other country. In fact, the difference in intelligence and sophistication between different areas of the world where whites and blacks life together are consistent, hinting that this is a genetic issue. You can even see differences between blacks with Nigerians being noticeably smarter despite being in a similar position geographically, historically, and developmentally to surrounding west African countries.
Haven’t you considered the fact that blacks in nearly every country have historically been screwed over and denied a proper education when compared to their white counterparts ?

Haven’t you considered the fact that blacks in nearly every country have historically been screwed over and denied a proper education when compared to their white counterparts ?
If they were higher IQ they would have been better off. That’s survival of the fittest in action.

Even to this day most blacks are only enrolled in school to make white football coaches money. Even if blacks did ascend genetically somehow to raise their IQ they would lose their testosterone and masculinity as both are directly correlated with one another genetically. So they would basically not be much better off than curries.

No. People are stupid and there are races that tends to be even more stupid

Can mewing end inceldom?

Incredibly dumb comment their have been historical black empires the Mali kingdom and plenty more mansa musa their are plenty of great Kings.

. Also the first IBM computer was made by an African American jfl at this stupid horse shit that blacks are inherently dumber

No 1 is denying genetics but its not to the stage where they become down syndromed they often will become smarter if the enviroment calls for it and so survive requires intellgence

No 1 is denying genetics but its not to the stage where they become down syndromed they often will become smarter if the enviroment calls for it and so survive requires intellgence

poverty is a result of uneven distribution of luck

Reversed cause and effect here, therefore biased hypothesis. Education can have an effect on "ending" poverty only if poverty won't have an effect on education. But it has, poverty predicts low/bad education.

I deny that it's MOSTLY due to the environment. I mean, yes, obviously if you live in a house made of cow shit and don't get to go to school, you won't probably reach your genetic potential iq. But if we think of Europeans for example, in middle ages average peasant lived in absolute agony and hell. I think it was sometimes even stated that an American slave ate better than a European peasant.
"If Blacks could have created all of those great original civilizations all over the world, and had been the most advanced humans on Earth, then why are Africans so backward?"

Recalling David Attenborough famously said as he introduced a documentary on ancient Egypt: "Many find it hard to believe that the mumbling superstitious people to the south could have built such a great civilization.

Well, Africans are backward for the very same reasons that the Uyghurs, and the Nuristani, and all other tribal European type Albinos who stayed in their original homelands in Asia are backward.

The ENVIRONMENTAL stresses, and new points of view, and new methods, and other things that spur advancement and development, are absent from their lives and the environment - and perhaps most importantly, they do not need to change in order to survive.

@Lifeisgood72 @Blackout.xl