Can everyone have hollow cheeks?

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
Lets say a below avarage (interms of bones) guy tries to cut down to 5% bf,will he achieve hollow cheeks or nah

• +1
Reactions: Ponder
yes but he will look like an auschwitz survivor depending on how bad his bones are

• +1
Reactions: user123456, magnificentcel, Schönling and 4 others
I posted a jeff wittek dude yesterday. Look at him. He's super leanmaxxed with literally no prominent bones.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
No you can still have high facial fat storage or thick facial skin

If your bones are really recessed you'll never have a sharp jawline or hollow cheeks

Look at many of the holocaust survivors to get blackpilled - a lot of them still have hollow cheeks, sure...But they're extremely low body fat and ALOT of them don't have the bones that most think they would at such low body fats. And their body fat is actually LOWER than any of the people who are asking those questions would be.

• +1
Reactions: Ponder, Pietrosiek, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
The real blackpill is, people with good bones look good even on high bf%.

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, magnificentcel, 5'8manlet and 2 others
I posted a jeff wittek dude yesterday. Look at him. He's super leanmaxxed with literally no prominent bones.
I just saw your post, girls are literally crawing his cock,so it doesnt matter

If u dont have
The real blackpill is, people with good bones look good even on high bf%.
Lol no
If were talking about 25% bf I can tell you they'll look like shit

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
If you have a wide palate you may never get hollow cheeks

People seem to forget that a good amount of hollow cheeks is determined by how well developed the zygomaticus muscle is (right next to and under the masseters). The development of this muscle, which is used typically for you to smile, greatly increases your chances of having hollow cheeks with let’s say average to slightly below average zygomatic bones/maxilla.
If you have a wide palate you may never get hollow cheeks
I have a wide palate, although not genetically, I had it expanded. Barrett also actually does have a wide palate.

• +1
Reactions: Ponder and goat2x
People seem to forget that a good amount of hollow cheeks is determined by how well developed the zygomaticus muscle is (right next to and under the masseters). The development of this muscle, which is used typically for you to smile, greatly increases your chances of having hollow cheeks with let’s say average to slightly below average zygomatic bones/maxilla.
So I develop it when Im smiling ? Whats the best way to develop the muscle?

So I develop it when Im smiling ? Whats the best way to develop the muscle?
There were exercises for it, I typically just fold my upper lip with my fingers at the corner and then focus on the pulling aspect of your face when you smile. Although this method seems largely variable and possibly incapable. There was a thread on the zygomaticus muscle in The Great Work forum, it had a wider range of exercises, I will find the link brb.

• +1
Reactions: Almu
I would say anyone can have hollow cheeks if:

1. They solve any severe recession with orthodontic surgery

2. They get to a low bodyfat percentage

3. They get buccal fat removal if necessary - if you've completed the two above and still have chubby cheeks you'd benefit a lot from it

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
At sub 10% bf yes. Unless you're a recessed boneless subhuman.

If u dont have

Lol no
If were talking about 25% bf I can tell you they'll look like shit
My gf's father is around 20%bf but his prominent jaw and cheekbones are still visible

There were exercises for it, I typically just fold my upper lip with my fingers at the corner and then focus on the pulling aspect of your face when you smile. Although this method seems largely variable and possibly incapable. There was a thread on the zygomaticus muscle in The Great Work forum, it had a wider range of exercises, I will find the link brb.

• Love it
@Almu

• Love it
Thanks dude :feelsautistic:

Damn dude she really out here flexing her cheek muscles lmao

LOL, is that legit? she has 6 pack on her cheekbones