Can eye area really change your face from masc to fem?

Chrisssy

Chrisssy

5'6 45KG HTN Blasian Twinkcel (ER)
i check the mirror and realize its kinda over for my eye area because its brutally fem

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
same, my eye area is extremely feminine, somtimes when i used to go on omegle with friends on discord ive been either told i look like a girl or 10 year old

• So Sad
Reactions: Chrisssy
same, my eye area is extremely feminine, somtimes when i used to go on omegle with friends on discord ive been either told i look like a girl or 10 year old
Suifuel thanks

Eye area makes a huge difference to face.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
masculine eyebrows with feminine eyes mog

• +1
Reactions: mathis, BrahminBoss and Chrisssy
Girls say i look 13-14 but im 15 RageFuel im pretty sure its due to eyes

Yes it does but bones is first then eye area

• So Sad
yes and drastically, eye area is the most dimorphic part of the face

• So Sad
masculine eyebrows with feminine eyes mog
What do you mean with "feminine eyes" ? Both feminine orbitals and big rounded feminine eyes are major death sentences.
The typical slayer eye area with vertically compact and horizontally wide eyes is the antithesis of a "feminine eye area".

What do you mean with "feminine eyes" ? Both feminine orbitals and big rounded feminine eyes are major death sentences.
The typical slayer eye area with vertically compact and horizontally wide eyes is the antithesis of a "feminine eye area".
idk I’ve always told I have nice eyes but people have also told me they look feminine.

idk I’ve always told I have nice eyes but people have also told me they look feminine.
Then you probably have a good eye color (normies will often says that you've nice eyes if you have a light eye color, heard this compliment told to legit LTNs due to them having blue eyes) or other good traits with a higher PFH/shallower-set eyes, wider-set eyes can give that impression too but if you have some knowledge in facial's aesthetic you should know that feminine eyes weren't , aren't and will never be ideal for males.

Masculine eyes are ideal, guess who between them have feminine eyes (high PFH rounded shallow-set eyes with rounded and non-compact orbitals, along with a high UEE due to them having shit orbitals) and masculine eyes (low PFH, horizontally wide and deep-set eyes along with compact orbitals, some of them having a downturned medial canthus).

3921169_628C196C-FBE9-4BF2-9B05-B7AB082FFE06.jpeg

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James
Then you probably have a good eye color (normies will often says that you've nice eyes if you have a light eye color, heard this compliment told to legit LTNs due to them having blue eyes) or other good traits with a higher PFH/shallower-set eyes, wider-set eyes can give that impression too but if you have some knowledge in facial's aesthetic you should know that feminine eyes weren't , aren't and will never be ideal for males.

Masculine eyes are ideal, guess who between them have feminine eyes (high PFH rounded shallow-set eyes with rounded and non-compact orbitals, along with a high UEE due to them having shit orbitals) and masculine eyes (low PFH, horizontally wide and deep-set eyes along with compact orbitals, some of them having a downturned medial canthus).

3921169_628C196C-FBE9-4BF2-9B05-B7AB082FFE06.jpeg
I have most of the masculine features so idk why people say they are feminine jfl.