Can fapping too much cause hairloss

6′2 still over

6′2 still over

Not Human
no not 1 or 2 times a day for years those are rookie numbers i'm saying like 4-5 DAILY FOR YEARS

• JFL
Reactions: lassebasse, Never Get Up and LooksThinker

• JFL
Reactions: synock21 and finn899
no but its def not good for you lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
i jerk off 10 times a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThatChicoFan, 6′2 still over and LooksThinker
There are no scientific data to suggest that fapping has any effects on hair loss, so you're good (y)

However, it will lower your baseline mood and also make you more non-NT by disrupting your dopamine & general neurochemical system, which will have a more negative impact on your life compared to hair loss

Might wanna be careful

• +1
Reactions: ThatChicoFan and LooksThinker
There are no scientific data to suggest that fapping has any effects on hair loss, so you're good (y)

However, it will lower your baseline mood and also make you more non-NT by disrupting your dopamine & general neurochemical system, which will have a more negative impact on your life compared to hair loss

Might wanna be careful
It increases dht like crazy tho and many people on reddit say otherwise ik thats not a good source or whatever but the jews are covering it all up also i probably have a zinc deficiency which causes hairloss again only in extreme cases if u do it for years

It increases dht like crazy tho and many people on reddit say otherwise ik thats not a good source or whatever but the jews are covering it all up also i probably have a zinc deficiency which causes hairloss again only in extreme cases if u do it for years
Here's a pro tip when it comes to getting advice on the internet

If someone tells you something scientific and cannot provide a link to a scientific study that supports that claim, then you should assume it's BS.

Again, there are no scientific study that proves that fapping causes hair loss. So you shouldn't worry about what some guys on reddit says.

No
Im cooming 4 times a day and still nw0 with perfect density

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Here's a pro tip when it comes to getting advice on the internet

If someone tells you something scientific and cannot provide a link to a scientific study that supports that claim, then you should assume it's BS.

Again, there are no scientific study that proves that fapping causes hair loss. So you shouldn't worry about what some guys on reddit says.
Bro the cosmetics industry paid the dermatologist millions or supposedly so my dermatologist literally said skin is genetics and when i asked about diet she dodged the question so well THIS BITCH DID NOT WANT TO LOSE A CUSTOMER IT SOUNDS DUMB AF BUT IM SORRY I TRUST NO ONE IM GONNA STOP FAPPING FOREVER I CANNOT GO BALD THANK YOU THO