can forwardly growing my upper maxilla increase my hollow cheeks?

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
you are indian living in india. once again i will ask. why does this matter? do you think ANY indian woman cares about a 2mm upper maxillary advancement when your arranged marriage is going to take place? if you really are bothered about this though. get surgery. stop coping with this bullshit.

• JFL
Reactions: lowerthirdking, Deleted member 33108, zura and 6 others
and having hollow cheeks living in india will make you look emaciated lol.. indians have alright bones but small skulls ,however in many malnourished areas you can find people with hollow cheeks. doesnt mean it looks good. work on fixing pheno and get surgeries if you are TRULY interested in looksmaxxing. albeit none of it will really matter if you continue to live in india..

you are indian living in india. once again i will ask. why does this matter? do you think ANY indian woman cares about a 2mm upper maxillary advancement when your arranged marriage is going to take place? if you really are bothered about this though. get surgery. stop coping with this bullshit.
i just dont wanna get mogged very often thats it

and having hollow cheeks living in india will make you look emaciated lol.. indians have alright bones but small skulls ,however in many malnourished areas you can find people with hollow cheeks. doesnt mean it looks good. work on fixing pheno and get surgeries if you are TRULY interested in looksmaxxing. albeit none of it will really matter if you continue to live in india..
my pheno is good bro

i just dont wanna get mogged very often thats it
wtf is this delusion dude. i've seen your other posts. you're like 5"7. do you think 2 cubic inches of hollowing making you look like an emaciated streetshitter will help you "mog" other guys on the streets? do you think ANY woman cares? please get back to reality, these psl standards are ruining people like you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635
you will NEVER get lefort. I dont care if you cope by saying "muh lefort 1 bro not lefort 3" stop mentally masturbating about these obscure surgeries.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33108 and Deleted member 27635
Yah u r definitely going to do lefort for ur upper maxilla. Good luck with that. Go for infraorbital implants

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
wtf is this delusion dude. i've seen your other posts. you're like 5"7. do you think 2 cubic inches of hollowing making you look like an emaciated streetshitter will help you "mog" other guys on the streets? do you think ANY woman cares? please get back to reality, these psl standards are ruining people like you.
i can a lot more than you thinnk tbh facially specifically , my pheno is actually very good so i wont get the stereotypical dying farmer look i can pm my body its pale white im just tanned , upscaling looks is a lot more common over here a lot of dudes in my class know psl shit.

Imagine an indian getting lefrot

Meanwhile the light skinnedtall broad guy gets the pussy while you suffer from the gigapain and infection after the surgery

Mirin at your iq if you are planning to get that shit

• JFL
Bro i wAs delusional like you thinking these obscure psl beauty standards would make me appeal to women. No no it does not fucking work like that dude. low averageness and autistic psl features in isolation combined with a streetshitter pheno will make you look like a rapist. you are INDIAN. Aim for HIGH averageness and fixing what's really important, your location , height, pheno, and malocclusion.

PSL features in isolation mean NOTHING i guarantee you. I.e hunter eyes, you will look like an utter autist rapist if you have aspie hunter eyes as an indian and NO fucking girl will t hink you are muh dark triad. you are in india. Aim for bollywood pheno not psl autist benchmarks.
i can a lot more than you thinnk tbh facially specifically , my pheno is actually very good so i wont get the stereotypical dying farmer look i can pm my body its pale white im just tanned , upscaling looks is a lot more common over here a lot of dudes in my class know psl shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 27635
I don’t think so. It’s kind of like wide cheekbones they just make the skull larger and stretch the skin over a larger distance without actually creating the valley and depressions in the skin that are hollow cheeks. Only lateral zygo projection can do this.

i will ascend to 5'10 by 17 and hgh after that till 23 so maybe 5'11 is gonna be my final height along with that im gonna swim when i turn 17

Bro i wAs delusional like you thinking these obscure psl beauty standards would make me appeal to women. No no it does not fucking work like that dude. low averageness and autistic psl features in isolation combined with a streetshitter pheno will make you look like a rapist. you are INDIAN. Aim for HIGH averageness and fixing what's really important, your location , height, pheno, and malocclusion.

PSL features in isolation mean NOTHING i guarantee you. I.e hunter eyes, you will look like an utter autist rapist if you have aspie hunter eyes as an indian and NO fucking girl will t hink you are muh dark triad. you are in india. Aim for bollywood pheno not psl autist benchmarks.
my pheno is actually one of the best over here i dont have that medium dark pheno i can pm my body bruv pheno is least of my concerns

i will ascend to 5'10 by 17 and hgh after that till 23 so maybe 5'11 is gonna be my final height along with that im gonna swim when i turn 17
you are utterly retarded. HGH will NOT make you grow in height after the age of 15 (at most 16). you expect to magically go from 5"7 to 5"10 and then somehow get HGH and grow to what 6"5? stop being delusional please.

• JFL
my pheno is actually one of the best over here i dont have that medium dark pheno i can pm my body bruv pheno is least of my concerns
post it here

I don’t think so. It’s kind of like wide cheekbones they just make the skull larger and stretch the skin over a larger distance without actually creating the valley and depressions in the skin that are hollow cheeks. Only lateral zygo projection can do this.
so bucccal fat removal is way to go? my wide are not wide tbh

you are utterly retarded. HGH will NOT make you grow in height after the age of 15 (at most 16). you expect to magically go from 5"7 to 5"10 and then somehow get HGH and grow to what 6"5? stop being delusional please.
5'11 bruv its realistic tbbh

so bucccal fat removal is way to go? my wide are not wide tbh
Honestly only zygo implants/filler make sense to me fat is good to look healthy and youthful.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger

Meanwhile the light skinnedtall broad guy gets the pussy while you suffer from the gigapain and infection after the surgery

well im not chad same is for you , it is what it is

my intial play is for thumbpull atleast need 3 years for that kinda money for lefort 2

• JFL
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 27635