Can frame be significantly increased by gymmaxing ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
Yes. Particularly if you start in your teens

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Prettyboy and Gad
No, only your muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
No, only your muscle mass
Fake & gay, & do you even lift?

All bones remodel. Growth plates only regulate the length of long bones. Bone mass and width can increase over time, particularly if you have

1) Stressors (load placed on the bone encouraging it to remodel)

2) Nutrients (optimizing supply for bone generation)

Proven

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15128
Don’t worry bro, all the coping lardcels here will think ascension is purely genetic

take these two pictures as example
View attachment F2E31B81-8430-4B6F-B47A-4EE527EAA9A9.webp
836A7D50 EB44 4C6E 86AC 6889579C6669

Rtt and being lean are two huge looksmaxxes, if you don’t workout your not even trying (most the forum would rather mew than go to the gym, become a shredded sikkunt and slay)

don’t get discouraged bro :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, Kmscurry, hastati and 5 others
Your frame might appear bigger but your bones will stay the same size

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Don’t worry bro, all the coping lardcels here will think ascension is purely genetic

View attachment 1430505
View attachment 1430507
Rtt and being lean are two huge looksmaxxes, if you don’t workout your not even trying (most the forum would rather mew than go to the gym, become a shredded sikkunt and slay)

Ah ah don't worry bro, i'm absolutly not discouraged, i was just wondering about this. Btw, i just started to finish my PPL with your advises, after christmas i'll ascend

And thanks for the taking care of me bro :)

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
By frame you mean skeleton features like clavicle length, wrist circumference, ribcage size?
obviosly muscle hypertrophy does not lead to bigger bones, but bigger muscles will make your bones appear as long as you are clothed.

iu

I mean, when you are bare-chested on a beach, bigger deltoids will make shoulders apper slightly wider, but large lats won't hide a narrow rigbace with wide hips. If fact ribcage is not covered by muscles which you can increase.

As regards wirsts, there are no muscles in that area, just bones, tendons and skin. Therefore you cannot reshape wrists. (bonesmashing maybe?)

1637789132554-png.1415654

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Ah ah don't worry bro, i'm absolutly not discouraged, i was just wondering about this. Btw, i just started to finish my PPL with your advises, after christmas i'll ascend

And thanks for the taking care of me bro :)
Ofc bro, I take care of my brothers who want to ascend :)
And ayy, good good, glad your already working out. Have you got a good high protein diet and ample sleep? Forgot to mention how important this is for natural training

you can slightly increase your bideltoid with muscle mass but how good your frame will look its mostly genetic

View attachment 1430505
View attachment 1430507

Retard that's before and after puberty.

If your frame is shit you will look like shit, next to a guy with good frame

there is a reason why all pro bodybuilders have insane frame

Ofc bro, I take care of my brothers who want to ascend :)
And ayy, good good, glad your already working out. Have you got a good high protein diet and ample sleep? Forgot to mention how important this is for natural training
I need a diet but idk how to start.
Also i can have 8 hours of sleeping but i need to optimise it
For the morning i'm eating oats with "white chess" (fromage blanc in french) but i saw that pancake can be good for proteine aswell

Ok guys ty all for the knowlegde but anyway i'll gymmax to get my maximal potential

My bideltoid width skyrocketed in the past few years since I’ve been gymmaxxing but I’m not sure until this day whether it was caused by that or simply late puberty / genetics

I was 17 in the before pic like you are now

It’s better to start the journey as soon as possible

My bideltoid width skyrocketed in the past few years since I’ve been gymmaxxing but I’m not sure until this day whether it was caused by that or simply late puberty / genetics

I was 17 in the before pic like you are now

It’s better to start the journey as soon as possible
Ok i see, i'll wd be hard to get all of this meat (poorcell :lul:) but i'll try thanks bro !