My diet

P

Prettyboy

Banned
I. Overview

Ggregerrtrt

II. The meals

1. Meal

After taking a shit and washing my face, the very first thing I do in my day is I eat a breakfast consisting of home grown free range eggs fried on Irish Kerrygold butter, with cheese and milk. I like a wide variety of cheese, the only thing which matters is that it has to be aged and non processed (so American cheese is off the table). I drink a mug of whole cow milk among with it, in some cases raw cow milk or goat milk. I wait around an hour after devouring this meal and afterwards I head to the gym or track to exercise.
mixed_browneggs.jpg
41_1.jpg.pagespeed.ce.dYhtC6XIfl.jpg
what-is-the-difference-between-a2-milk-and-regular-milk.jpg

2. Meal
After I got my daily exercise in, I drink milk again, this time usually in the form of kefir. I eat cheese again and to top it off I consume some kind of fatty fish. It can be salmon, sardines, hering, mackerel. etc. Icelandic mackerels are my favourite as they are extremely fatty with 5+ grams of omega3 in the portion, among with lots of vitamin D, which comes very handy during the dark European winter.
img23609.jpg

3-4. Meal
In each of the third and fourth meal of the day, I'll be eating 200 grams of red muscle meat. I most commonly stick with 80/20 ground beef as my college student budget is finite, but I'll happily eat lamb, deer, wild boar, horse etc. if I can get my hands on it. I avoid pork as I have digestive issues with it (seems to be a common problem people often have on reddit's r/zerocarb too). I don't use any additional fat to cook the meat as it's already pretty fatty.
Ground_Beef_Craft_Paper_03052017.jpg

5. Meal
In this meat I always consume some kind of organ meat but it greatly differs what exactly it is. Most commonly liver (beef, pork, turkey, chicken etc.), but I also eat hearts (pork, chicken), beef tripe and sometimes even pork kidneys. I always keep in mind the high vitamin A content of liver in order to not eat too much of it.
chickenliver_500gm.jpg

6. Meal
I usually eat my last meal of the day 1 hour before going to bed. It most commonly consists of some kind of white muscle meat (chicken, turkey, duck, lean fish, but I have already eaten rabbit too for example). I like to cook the meat on goose fat as it has a very pleasant taste to it. Sometimes instead of meat I eat something like quark or cottage cheese - the high caseine content is nice during sleep.
chicken-thighs-instant-pot-feature-1392x780.jpg

III. Supplements

Multivitamin
I consume a tablet with my first meal, it covers a wide variety of vitamins and minerals.

Vitamin C
I consume 3x1000mg tablets split between my meals for a total of 3g. I use it to aid collagen production.

Collagen
I consume 20 grams of hydrolized beef collagen peptides dissolved in milk during my first meal. I use it to get better hair and skin texture.

Beta carotene
I've been megadosing it lately and went as high as 100 000 IU / day, but generally I would take 25 000 IU, consumed before I go out to the sun. I use it to achieve warm skin undertone and to tan better.

Magnesium
The carnivore diet kinda lacks magnesium so among with mineral water, I supplement an additonal 2x250 mg of it. I consume the first tablet before exercise, the second at evening. Magnesium helps prevent musce cramps and helpsfalling sleep easier.

Caffeine
30 mins before exercise I consume 160 mg of caffeine in tablet form (I don't drink coffee). It acts as a stimulant, elevating concentration and speeding up metabolism.

Taurine
30 mins before exercise I intake 1 200 mg from tablet. Helps with exercise performance.

L-Carnitine
30 mins before exercise I intake 1 000 mg from tablet. Helps with exercise performance and aids fat burning.

Melatonin
I sometimes take 1-2 mg of melatonin before bed when I really need to get a good nights sleep.

IV. Water & salt

Water
I drink around 6 liters of water a day, equally split into 333 ml portions. I only drink one portion at a time and I do so frequently. I mostly drink tap water, sometimes mineral water - in the latter case always from glass, never plastic bottle.

Salt
I salt my eggs at breakfast to get a better pump during exercise, but other than that I don't salt anything (or use any spices on my meals for that matter).

IV. Macros & calories

Protein
I aim to consume around 40 grams of protein with each of my 6 meals which equals to around 240 grams of protein, all coming from animal sources (+ the collagen peptides).

Carbohydrate
The only carbohydrate I regurarly consume is coming from milk in the form of lactose. I sometimes eat honey or seasonal fruit with low antinutrient content (mostly berries), but even with those my daily carb intake is no more than 40-45g usually. I only consume simple carbs (sugars), I don't eat any starch or fiber for that matter.

Fat
I don't directly track my fat intake, rather try to adjust it to my activity level. The more active I am, the more fatty cuts of meat I'll consume on that day (probably around 200 g on average). With the fatty fish being consumed daily, I can guarantee that I'm not exceeding a 1:4 omega 3-6 ratio in the PUFA department. My meals contain a shitload of saturated fat and cholesterol, which are both crucial for achieving mogger testosterone levels.

Calories
I never count calories, only protein & carbs. I measure my weight daily after waking up and track it to see if my weights deviates over time. If it does, I adjust my fat intake accordingly. Overall if I had to estimate I'd say I'm consuming around 3 000 calories a day on average.

V. Results

How it started

c6f4dd76-6c95-4a83-928e-35209e4d9a73-jpeg.1331629

How it's going
ef2427b3-6cfb-4156-b64c-749fdc6f37de-jpeg.1327656

9c6d1b1b-827c-474a-b84e-722248a7e275-jpeg.1342423

d0d9eccb-8e96-4dfb-8051-4181157be191-jpeg.1406720

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Mainstream, polishcel and 67 others
What’s your ab routine?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
No carbs?

• +1
Reactions: Van and TsarTsar444
What’s your ab routine?
4 times a week 4 sets of non weighted ab exercises (ab wheel, leg raises, Russian twists, jacknives, situps etc.) , rest is genetics

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, SubhumanCurrycel and Sal
Wanna hear my diet? I smoke cigarettes and drink. If I feel like my body is failing on me I take calcium and mag pills and omega 3s and fish oil to keep my brain working and get through school. I need some protein to keep me productive so occasionally I'll buy a grilled chicken BLT from Mcdonald's. I enjoy drinking Fruitopia and taking chops to take the edge off when Vodka isn't suitable for whatever reason. LSD is the fourth biggest thing in my diet. I like to dose at least 100ugs once a month.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member, Dietsnasta and 13 others
mogger diet. i'd suggest cutting down the water tho, that much can lead to pissing out minerals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diorskirts, depressionmaxxing, CristianT and 4 others
b of t b worthy content here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
6 fking meals every day?? how bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giorgio, Yerico7, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I. Overview

View attachment 1410542

II. The meals

1. Meal

After taking a shit and washing my face, the very first thing I do in my day is I eat a breakfast consisting of home grown free range eggs fried on Irish Kerrygold butter, with cheese and milk. I like a wide variety of cheese, the only thing which matters is that it has to be aged and non processed (so American cheese is off the table). I drink a mug of whole cow milk among with it, in some cases raw cow milk or goat milk. I wait around an hour after devouring this meal and afterwards I head to the gym or track to exercise.
mixed_browneggs.jpg

2. Meal
After I got my daily exercise in, I drink milk again, this time usually in the form of kefir. I eat cheese again and to top it off I consume some kind of fatty fish. It can be salmon, sardines, hering, mackerel. etc. Icelandic mackerels are my favourite as they are extremely fatty with 5+ grams of omega3 in the portion, among with lots of vitamin D, which comes very handy during the dark European winter.
img23609.jpg

3-4. Meal
In each of the third and fourth meal of the day, I'll be eating 200 grams of red muscle meat. I most commonly stick with 80/20 ground beef as my college student budget is finite, but I'll happily eat lamb, deer, wild boar, horse etc. if I can get my hands on it. I avoid pork as I have digestive issues with it (seems to be a common problem people often have on reddit's r/zerocarb too). I don't use any additional fat to cook the meat as it's already pretty fatty.

5. Meal
In this meat I always consume some kind of organ meat but it greatly differs what exactly it is. Most commonly liver (beef, pork, turkey, chicken etc.), but I also eat hearts (pork, chicken), beef tripe and sometimes even pork kidneys. I always keep in mind the high vitamin A content of liver in order to not eat too much of it.
chickenliver_500gm.jpg

6. Meal
I usually eat my last meal of the day 1 hour before going to bed. It most commonly consists of some kind of white muscle meat (chicken, turkey, duck, lean fish, but I have already eaten rabbit too for example). I like to cook the meat on goose fat as it has a very pleasant taste to it. Sometimes instead of meat I eat something like quark or cottage cheese - the high caseine content is nice during sleep.

III. Supplements

Multivitamin
I consume a tablet with my first meal, it covers a wide variety of vitamins and minerals.

Vitamin C
I consume 3x1000mg tablets split between my meals for a total of 3g. I use it to aid collagen production.

Collagen
I consume 20 grams of hydrolized beef collagen peptides dissolved in milk during my first meal. I use it to get better hair and skin texture.

Beta carotene
I've been megadosing it lately and went as high as 100 000 IU / day, but generally I would take 25 000 IU, consumed before I go out to the sun. I use it to achieve warm skin undertone and to tan better.

Magnesium
The carnivore diet kinda lacks magnesium so among with mineral water, I supplement an additonal 2x250 mg of it. I consume the first tablet before exercise, the second at evening. Magnesium helps prevent musce cramps and helpsfalling sleep easier.

Caffeine
30 mins before exercise I consume 160 mg of caffeine in tablet form (I don't drink coffee). It acts as a stimulant, elevating concentration and speeding up metabolism.

Taurine
30 mins before exercise I intake 1 200 mg from tablet. Helps with exercise performance.

L-Carnitine
30 mins before exercise I intake 1 000 mg from tablet. Helps with exercise performance and aids fat burning.

Melatonin
I sometimes take 1-2 mg of melatonin before bed when I really need to get a good nights sleep.

IV. Water & salt

Water
I drink around 6 liters of water a day, equally split into 333 ml portions. I only drink one portion at a time and I do so frequently. I mostly drink tap water, sometimes mineral water - in the latter case always from glass, never plastic bottle.

Salt
I salt my eggs at breakfast to get a better pump during exercise, but other than that I don't salt anything (or use any spices on my meals for that matter).

IV. Macros & calories

Protein
I aim to consume around 40 grams of protein with each of my 6 meals which equals to around 240 grams of protein, all coming from animal sources (+ the collagen peptides).

Carbohydrate
The only carbohydrate I regurarly consume is coming from milk in the form of lactose. I sometimes eat honey or seasonal fruit with low antinutrient content (mostly berries), but even with those my daily carb intake is no more than 40-45g usually. I only consume simple carbs (sugars), I don't eat any starch or fiber for that matter.

Fat
I don't directly track my fat intake, rather try to adjust it to my activity level. The more active I am, the more fatty cuts of meat I'll consume on that day (probably around 200 g on average). With the fatty fish being consumed daily, I can guarantee that I'm not exceeding a 1:4 omega 3-6 ratio in the PUFA department. My meals contain a shitload of saturated fat and cholesterol, which are both crucial for achieving mogger testosterone levels.

Calories
I never count calories, only protein & carbs. I measure my weight daily after waking up and track it to see if my weights deviates over time. If it does, I adjust my fat intake accordingly. Overall if I had to estimate I'd say I'm consuming around 3 000 calories a day on average.

V. Results

How it started

How it's going

Based diet maxxer, once i saw the eggs and beef liver i knew you were legit.

Add shellfish, raw pastured dairy, and even gets some raw meats in there for optimal hormones/development.

Some herbs help too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21667, Chadethnic101, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
Mirin these professional camera work pics

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293
I. Overview

View attachment 1410542

II. The meals

1. Meal

mixed_browneggs.jpg

2. Meal
img23609.jpg

3-4. Meal

5. Meal
chickenliver_500gm.jpg

6. Meal

III. Supplements

Multivitamin

Vitamin C

Collagen

Beta carotene

Magnesium

Caffeine

Taurine

L-Carnitine

Melatonin

IV. Water & salt

Water

Salt

IV. Macros & calories

Protein

Carbohydrate

Fat

Calories

V. Results

How it started

How it's going

Impressive, I wanna get motivated to get jacked before I move back to Asia, ideally be in similar to shape to my exes exes, but it's too hard to motivate in this weather, plus hard to keep diet consisyent for more than 10 days.

What country are you in to eat that clean? Like Germany or Denmark or something?

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Preoximerianas and Prettyboy
Is your physique natty?

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
Mirin' balanced diet, glad you're enjoying your fruits and vegetables

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, ascension, Deleted member 17920 and 8 others
I. Overview

View attachment 1410542

II. The meals

1. Meal

mixed_browneggs.jpg

2. Meal
img23609.jpg

3-4. Meal

5. Meal
chickenliver_500gm.jpg

6. Meal

III. Supplements

Multivitamin

Vitamin C

Collagen

Beta carotene

Magnesium

Caffeine

Taurine

L-Carnitine

Melatonin

IV. Water & salt

Water

Salt

IV. Macros & calories

Protein

Carbohydrate

Fat

Calories

V. Results

How it started

How it's going

R u from Ireland?

mogger diet. i'd suggest cutting down the water tho, that much can lead to pissing out minerals
I intentionally drink that much which paired with the low salt intake nullifies my water retention and leads to a chiselled face at every hour of the day.

I certainly piss a lot and with it minerals leave too but I supplement them back

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
6 fking meals every day?? how bro
They are small meals, 3 hours after eating I’m already hungry again for another one :Comfy:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and .👽.
They are small meals, 3 hours after eating I’m already hungry again for another one :Comfy:
yea but what about cooking them etc? r u in the kitchen 24/7:dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Giorgio and Prettyboy
can´t see the before pic @Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, noodlelover and Prettyboy
yea but what about cooking them etc? r u in the kitchen 24/7:dafuckfeels:
I prepare the meats at evening (cut them up) then cook all of them in the morning. Takes me around 30 min a day :Comfy: When I am on the move during the day I pack and bring them with me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and .👽.
I prepare the meats at evening (cut them up) then cook all of them in the morning. Takes me around 30 min a day :Comfy: When I am on the move during the day I pack and bring them with me
how much do u spend on food? i usually eat from outside 10€/day:pepefrown:

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Prettyboy
get rid of the fish
more milk
less protein more carbs (potatoes,rice,fruits)

you probably feel good bcuz low carb spikes up your cortisol and its fun running on stress hormones until you start losing all your hair

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Darwined, Schönling and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Impressive, I wanna get motivated to get jacked before I move back to Asia, ideally be in similar to shape to my exes exes, but it's too hard to motivate in this weather, plus hard to keep diet consisyent for more than 10 days.

What country are you in to eat that clean? Like Germany or Denmark or something?
R u from Ireland?
I’m Hungarian

@dancs also asked if I’m Irish but actually I am not. I just get Kerrygold because I think thats the best quality avaible in Europe (the beef I eat is also from Ireland)

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Wallenberg and Laikyn
@larsanova69 he did it :feelsohh:

bless you OP, turn us all into body-moggers like yourself. you also forgot to add the before pic at 70kg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
get rid of the fish
more milk
less protein more carbs (potatoes,rice,fruits)
What’s wrong with fish tho?
I view them as a key element in my routine. Mainly for the vitamin D and omega3 fatty acids but little bony fish like sardines and sprats are decent sources of calcium too. I avoid big fish like tuna to prevent mercury buildup. Protein from fish is also very easily digestable imo

you probably feel good bcuz low carb spikes up your cortisol and its fun running on stress hormones until you start losing all your hair
I’ve been doing this for 1,5+ years now and my hairline is the exact same as before with no visible signs of hair loss

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and freeone12
respect but I could never do this shit. Would be torture
To be frank most of the stuff I eat is very tasty even on itself e.g. cheese, meat

Liver on the other hand is an acquired taste for sure

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14978
I. Overview

View attachment 1410542

II. The meals

1. Meal

mixed_browneggs.jpg

2. Meal
img23609.jpg

3-4. Meal

5. Meal
chickenliver_500gm.jpg

6. Meal

III. Supplements

Multivitamin

Vitamin C

Collagen

Beta carotene

Magnesium

Caffeine

Taurine

L-Carnitine

Melatonin

IV. Water & salt

Water

Salt

IV. Macros & calories

Protein

Carbohydrate

Fat

Calories

V. Results

How it started

How it's going

great results. drop your gym routine?

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Can't wait to live alone so I can try out some of these unfathomably based diets, absolutely insane.

• Love it
will never understand where/how people get the time to prepare 6+ meals a day

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Lmao, Danish_Retard and 3 others
will never understand where/how people get the time to prepare 6+ meals a day
Dunno how others do it but personally it takes me like 30-40 mins in the morning as I cook everything at the same time (eggs for breakfast, meat for later that day), then bring them with myself to uni in a heat bag

Other foods on the list like canned fish comes ready to be eaten

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23530 and AscendingHero
I. Overview

View attachment 1410542

II. The meals

1. Meal

mixed_browneggs.jpg

2. Meal
img23609.jpg

3-4. Meal

5. Meal
chickenliver_500gm.jpg

6. Meal

III. Supplements

Multivitamin

Vitamin C

Collagen

Beta carotene

Magnesium

Caffeine

Taurine

L-Carnitine

Melatonin

IV. Water & salt

Water

Salt

IV. Macros & calories

Protein

Carbohydrate

Fat

Calories

V. Results

How it started

How it's going

Great work. Mirin hard.
Some questions.

1. Why don t you drink coffee?
2. Don t you feel tired without regular dose or carbs? did you feel tired in the beginning at least and then you gotten used to it?

• +1
Can you post a pic with your lower third now back when you were 70kg?

• +1
Great work. Mirin hard.
Some questions.

1. Why don t you drink coffee?
I don't like it's taste and it stains teeth on the long run
2. Don t you feel tired without regular dose or carbs? did you feel tired in the beginning at least and then you gotten used to it?
When I switched from mainstream, carb based fitness diet to lowcarb, I experienced an unpleasant transition phase for like a month during which time my lifts at the gym fell off, felt weak and got the so called keto flu. But with time I got fully fat adapted and by now I never feel tired whatsoever, my body have learnt how to fill my glycogen storages from fat and produce the glucose needed for my brain through the gluconeogenesis metabolic pathway.

Can you post a pic with your lower third now back when you were 70kg?

@ 70kg

Now (86kg)
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-...detailed-exercise-routine.431952/post-7189778

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and .👽.
How long have you been taking beta carotene ?
I've used it for several month but I dont see any benefici since I am still as pale as a vampire.

Do you have any suggestion ?

autism, chad eats whatever

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
autism, chad eats whatever
Eating whatever might work while you are a developing teenager but no wonder most people look like garbage after college be it chad, normie or whatever else. This mentality doesn’t get you far

• +1
Reactions: greyfag, Deleted member 24293, TheDragon and 16 others
irish butter = kerrygold?, might give a try for low carb diet (or carnivore / keto) cuz i fucking hate insulin spikes middle of day and feeling tired,
embrace protein/fat reject carbs :y'all:

also before this diet 1,5 year ago, how you remeber adoption phase ?

Last edited:
  • +1
He mentioned the effects of the adoption phase earlier. Scroll a bit up.

• +1
I don't like it's taste and it stains teeth on the long run

When I switched from mainstream, carb based fitness diet to lowcarb, I experienced an unpleasant transition phase for like a month during which time my lifts at the gym fell off, felt weak and got the so called keto flu. But with time I got fully fat adapted and by now I never feel tired whatsoever, my body have learnt how to fill my glycogen storages from fat and produce the glucose needed for my brain through the gluconeogenesis metabolic pathway.

@ 70kg
View attachment 1453251

Now (86kg)
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-...detailed-exercise-routine.431952/post-7189778
Damn mirin insane thread. I have same lower third. Just got started with the gym and planning my diet but I’m definitely gonna stick to yours for 1-2 years and see what happens to my face.

• Love it
I. Overview

View attachment 1410542

II. The meals

1. Meal

mixed_browneggs.jpg

2. Meal
img23609.jpg

3-4. Meal

5. Meal
chickenliver_500gm.jpg

6. Meal

III. Supplements

Multivitamin

Vitamin C

Collagen

Beta carotene

Magnesium

Caffeine

Taurine

L-Carnitine

Melatonin

IV. Water & salt

Water

Salt

IV. Macros & calories

Protein

Carbohydrate

Fat

Calories

V. Results

How it started

How it's going

You're ascending. I'm not a fan of caffeine though. If you cut the caffeine + water you wouldn't need magnesium supplements. You need magnesium in proportion to how much carbs you eat so you already need very little. Also I'm not so sure about 6 meals a day but if it works for you.

• +1
. I'm not a fan of caffeine though.
I’m definitely guilty of abusing caffeine, even if I knew it very well it’s not good. Not only for exercise performance but also for clubbing in combination with phenibut

If you cut the caffeine + water you wouldn't need magnesium supplements. You need magnesium in proportion to how much carbs you eat so you already need very little.
There are a few other nutrients that in theory I could get away with significantly lower intake than RDA due to the nature of my diet.

One example is vitamin C , in theory I barely need any because I eat so little carbs.

Another one could be calcium - since I don’t consume any oxalates or other antinutrients coming from plants, the absorption of minerals and vitamins is as good as it gets

• +1
Reactions: ellisadrian
Hi, I'm not sure if you've answered it already but how come you dont eat any fruits or vegetables?
Great threads btw, loving all your guides.

• +1
Reactions: Zures and Prettyboy
No carbs?
Protein is good for obvious reasons and fats are suppose to support good hormones

carbs don’t really help from my understanding unless you’re one of those weird people that cannot add on any weight fat or strength

• +1
irish butter = kerrygold?, might give a try for low carb diet (or carnivore / keto) cuz i fucking hate insulin spikes middle of day and feeling tired,
embrace protein/fat reject carbs :y'all:

also before this diet 1,5 year ago, how you remeber adoption phase ?
Yes, Kerrygold is the best ;)

• +1
Reactions: Lmao