can good colouring ascend someone from mtn to htn or from htn to chadlite ect?

D

Deleted member 31087

get some bitches on yo dick
Joined
Jun 19, 2023
Posts
896
Reputation
603
definitely
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31087
Bro I will never understand the purpose of these threads, why tf you need to know how much exactly you can ascend from doing x? It will make you look better so just do it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and Deleted member 23558
Bro I will never understand the purpose of these threads, why tf you need to know how much exactly you can ascend from doing x? It will make you look better so just do it.
fair dues
 
Depends on how much your coloring sucks for your pheno rn

If you are white and have brown eyes, I’d advice you wear blue or green lentils for exemple, if you’re pale white I’d advice you get a tan. Etc etc. Colouring is mostly a looksmax for pale ass mtf basically. Other ethnies mostly don’t need to give any shit about that cuz they can’t ascend this way
 

Similar threads

claumogger
  • Article
Replies
12
Views
156
foxhead131
foxhead131
faxilla
Replies
7
Views
64
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
untitled_project41
Replies
3
Views
97
foxhead131
foxhead131
VSprime
Replies
75
Views
412
VSprime
VSprime
Unknown tony
Replies
18
Views
100
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top