Can greycels stop trying to claim they are "lurking since 2020 bro"

whats the south korean incels stance on north korea? there’s no incels over there and the divorce rate is like 1%
s koreans hate anything related to north korea

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I never lurked only posted like a maniac bout my shit

there’s no incels over there and the divorce rate is like 1%
what koreans actually want to increase birth rates and reduce incels is removing mandatory military service, removing gendered schools, reducing apartments in place of single family homes. etc. these things should increase the rate

• +1
nobody lurks for 3 years haha
Wrong I did on .is but I made an account September 2021 my first one but it was a troll account. My current one is from late 2022 um I also have yt vids and comments when i was bluepilled arguing about the BP in certain comments.

i most def have tho

good times

Imagine lurking here lmao

Not this thread but some faggot in another thread felt the need to specifically call me out so that's why I felt the need to post that
Nah they’ll keep doing it the only reason I have a problem is because it’s fucking annoying being grouped with normies. I’m an autist rotter and I don’t want to be known as a tiktok Normie it angers me

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter
didn't wanted to make account at first cuz tt n shit but later on met a guy who left and said this became faggy and stuff but got good tips here so yeah eh

I came from elliot rodger broooo

And then you see their join date is like from 2 weeks ago and they are like "bro its a new acccount but uh i had an old one!!! I lurk on here since 2021 im OG guys im not tiktok fag!"
Lurking since 2021

been lurking since 1200 BBC

what koreans actually want to increase birth rates and reduce incels is removing mandatory military service, removing gendered schools, reducing apartments in place of single family homes. etc. these things should increase the rate
Should increase the gene quality which is insane

I’m 6’1.5 and on my mom side whose Korean I’m legit the shortest fully grown male it’s insane

• +1
it will not work. Has been the case for EU and we tried all the things you mentioned. The only real way is by banning feminism as China and North Korea did

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
Should increase the gene quality which is insane

I’m 6’1.5 and on my mom side whose Korean I’m legit the shortest fully grown male it’s insane
they overdose hgh in puberty, multiple articles on this

Ong nigga im a tiktokcel asf, came in for the goodies im bout to dip soon

it will not work. Has been the case for EU and we tried all the things you mentioned. The only real way is by banning feminism as China and North Korea did
Most male Koreans do not support feminism, maybe the government soon will ban

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos, FutureSlayer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Most male Koreans do not support feminism, maybe the government soon will ban
Do Korean women hate men?

Do Korean women rarely would marrying foreign guy?

Do Korean women hate men?

Do Korean women rarely would marrying foreign guy?
it’s the most feminist lookist country in the world bro

You mistyped Norway bro
south korea is worse.
EDAD4834 7208 466D B866 362333D82D3F
319103B4 2F31 4E92 8D6E 195E142DE5A9

I mean the irl afford to get pussy
80% of the SK population are incels. Would prolly bag some if you’re white tho

80% of the SK population are incels. Would prolly bag some if you’re white tho
I care more about Norway rn.

I mean <21 yo foids more specifically, I dont care about stats and betabuxxing roasties

they overdose hgh in puberty, multiple articles on this
Lmfao they def didn’t use HGH lol. Even my grandpa is 6’0 which is insane because back then the avg height was 5’4 during the war

And then you see their join date is like from 2 weeks ago and they are like "bro its a new acccount but uh i had a old one!!! I lurk on here since 2021 im OG guys im not tiktok fag!"
All of you are newfags if you weren't here since 2019-2020.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
And then you see their join date is like from 2 weeks ago and they are like "bro its a new acccount but uh i had a old one!!! I lurk on here since 2021 im OG guys im not tiktok fag!"
I used to read this site in the middle of my first year lextures without an acc. Thats specific so it shows im not lying i hope. Also I went on here like one time when it was .net in like 2018

Been on PSL since 2017

I mean, I’ve been on psl (lookism.net/sluthate.com) since 2015 at least