can hair transplant give this HAIRLINE ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
is it possible to achieve a full norwood 0 like this ?
28110618-mid-fade-haircuts-.jpg

with a good density without seeing gaps between hairs in the hairline ?

is it a good idea to do a hair transplant like this without having hair loss , just to fix a naturally bad hairline ?

No.

I need to argumentate though that you can clearly see that this guy doesn't have a big skull, or good height. His bone estructure is on the smaller side, so that allows him to actually have more hair coverage and a better hairline - just like Zayn. Someone taller will have a bigger bone estructure which usually results in a less perfect hairline.

You don't want to do hair transplant in areas you've never had hairloss. It will look unnatural. Perhaps look into forehead reduction? Nobody knows what you look like to answer this with any more details anyway

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
is it possible to achieve a full norwood 0 like this ?
28110618-mid-fade-haircuts-.jpg

with a good density without seeing gaps between hairs in the hairline ?

is it a good idea to do a hair transplant like this without having hair loss , just to fix a naturally bad hairline ?
Man, honestly, I do not recommend. He looks like a retarded teenager. This low hairline is shit.

A man should have high (but not TOO high forehead). This shit is too low, at least in MY opinion. Maybe others judge differently.

But IMHO no dermatologist would want to grant you this, exactly for this reason: it looks retarded. :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Deleted member 1140, germanlooks and 2 others
Yes, if you start from a Nw1 situation , it is definitely doable.
Idk why others are saying you can’t . A NW1 need less than 2000 hair follicles transplants to achieve that.

Would it look good or unnatural? I guess that’s subjective and debatable ofc.

Best doctor for Europe is Lorenzo in Spain. Turkish doctors are ok too and way cheaper.
If you are in NA, Hasson and Wong (Canada) are good and famous worldwide.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Yes, if you start from a Nw1 situation , it is definitely doable.
Idk why others are saying you can’t . A NW1 need less than 2000 hair follicles transplants to achieve that.

Would it look good or unnatural? I guess that’s subjective and debatable ofc.

Best doctor for Europe is Lorenzo in Spain. Turkish doctors are ok too and way cheaper.
If you are in NA, Hasson and Wong (Canada) are good and famous worldwide.
what do you think of DHI technique ? i heard it's less invasive than FUE and can transplant with higher density

Man, honestly, I do not recommend. He looks like a retarded teenager. This low hairline is shit.

A man should have high (but not TOO high forehead). This shit is too low, at least in MY opinion. Maybe others judge differently.

But IMHO no dermatologist would want to grant you this, exactly for this reason: it looks retarded. :unsure:
Agreed, only exceptionally handsome guys like Zayn can pull it off, most other guys with small foreheads look ethnic or like this guy

Attachments

• a13ab0142b7e3f7b3a8994c20c2b0256a5-24-ross-friends.rsquare.w700.jpg
    a13ab0142b7e3f7b3a8994c20c2b0256a5-24-ross-friends.rsquare.w700.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and DivineBeing
what do you think of DHI technique ? i heard it's less invasive than FUE and can transplant with higher density
I think FUE is better: better accuracy in the transplant, better incisions, more time for the surgeon to study the best angle for the transplanted hair ; while in DHI they do extraction and implant in quick succession, more chances at mistakes imho.
In fact top doctors use FUE.

Density wise, it’s really about the surgeon’s skill and how good they are at distributing the follicles.

if you get a hair transplant i think it’s best you go with a hairstyle that’s brushed forward and hides the hairline like what a lot of zoomer tiktok boys got

• +1
Reactions: Fear