Can hairline lowering make a hairline straight?

D

Deleted member 8771

Gold
I have a norwood 2,5 but my main problem aren't the temples, it's my front hairline.

I already had a natural widows peak + uneven high hairline in the first place and I'm balding way more on one side so despite having an excellent density my front hairline failos me bcz it it's super uneven and weird looking.

I have been on finasteride for 2 years and a half now but I'm probably gonna try to get dutasteride from my doctor and start dermarolling + minox next month since my hairloss have been progressing despite me taking my pill everyday.

Since Duasteride will 100% nuke dht and my hairloss shouldn't progress with it in the future I wanted to know if the hairline lowering surgery could make my hairline more straight?

Last edited:
yeah
although some doctors will tell you "It's unrealistic"

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Yeah it can , why not just wear a messy fringe ? Its suits almost everyone and has super high smv

• +1
yeah
although some doctors will tell you "It's unrealistic"
so they can do it right? I know where I can get it for cheap with good doctors who I hope won't try to bluepill me
Yeah it can , why not just wear a messy fringe ? Its suits almost everyone and has super high smv
it's too low class + it doesn't suit my facial shape at all for some reason, the only haircut that suited me since I was a kid was a messy side part but now it looks a little bit weird bcz of the unevenness of my front hairline

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
so they can do it right? I know where I can get it for cheap with good doctors who I hope won't try to bluepill me

it's too low class + it doesn't suit my facial shape at all for some reason, the only haircut that suited me since I was a kid was a messy side part but now it looks a little bit weird bcz of the unevenness of my front hairline
Whats your face shape and i’ll tell you if it can suit you or not , and you can get a low fade and have a messy fringe in front and have it look “clean and presentable” , Just saying this haircut is very hard to look horrible unless your under sub five . All normies ascend with it .

• +1
Whats your face shape and i’ll tell you if it can suit you or not , and you can get a low fade and have a messy fringe in front and have it look “clean and presentable” , Just saying this haircut is very hard to look horrible unless your under sub five . All normies ascend with it .
diamond shape with square chin, literally any type of bangs look horrible on me

could you send a pic of your front hairline please? I think I have a similiar problem.

I have a norwood 2,5 but my main problem aren't the temples, it's my front hairline.

I already had a natural widows peak + uneven high hairline in the first place and I'm balding way more on one side so despite having an excellent density my front hairline failos me bcz it it's super uneven and weird looking.

I have been on finasteride for 2 years and a half now but I'm probably gonna try to get dutasteride from my doctor and start dermarolling + minox next month since my hairloss have been progressing despite me taking my pill everyday.

Since Duasteride will 100% nuke dht and my hairloss shouldn't progress with it in the future I wanted to know if the hairline lowering surgery could make my hairline more straight?
How much fin were you taking a day

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 8771
That’s a bit high holy shit get on dut tell
Me how it works.

Who is bald in your fam?
dad side grandpa have a nw0 despite being 90 years old, mother side everyone is bald by the age of 25 :lul:

dad side grandpa have a nw0 despite being 90 years old, mother side everyone is bald by the age of 25 :lul:
Life is cruel isn’t it.

X chromosome you think or is it a myth. Show your hairline

• +1
Life is cruel isn’t it.

X chromosome you think or is it a myth. Show your hairline
I dont like posting my pics but yh rn both my dad and his brothers hairline mog me to oblivion, nah x chromosome thing is a myth the problem with mpb is if one side of your family have it you will get it as well.

I dont like posting my pics but yh rn both my dad and his brothers hairline mog me to oblivion, nah x chromosome thing is a myth the problem with mpb is if one side of your family have it you will get it as well.
Are dutasteride side effects horrible