Can halos overshine failos? Does that mean I could still reach chad?

Rationalchrismaxxer

Rationalchrismaxxer

Zygomatic Theo
I have one inconsistency in my front profile and that is ipd or in other words ipd to midface ratio.
My esr is perfectly fine and in the ideal range so I don't look as dolphin as gio scotti jfl.

I have 2 to 3 very strong halos that could potentially overshine this one inconsistency.
When my eyelashes are curled you can see that I have similar pfl like for example ahimroo, just that my canthal tilt is way more positive. Another huge halo is my facial angularity.
And the last one is my bone mass and shape. You can both see those halos in this edit about me someone posted on yt.
(the vids of me should start at second 42)

Anyways you know what I look like now and you know my halos and "failos". I am 16 years old, realistically do you think I could reach chad?
Also I have another question. There are two ipdcel chads who are still who they are even tho they don't have absolutely huge halos. Ian somerhalder and gio scotty. Scottys eyes are not really a halo bc even with brown eyes my gf rated her stacy so smth isn't adding up there. I have similar harmony to scotti I believe but even with brown eyes she gets rated stacy and I only get rated chadlite at best. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• 1727809539488.png
    1727809539488.png
    236.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
BBC Halo over everything

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: likenesss, ForeskinCarbonAlloy, sayi and 2 others
BBC Halo over everything
Would be greatly appreciated if you gracefully remove yourself from this conversation. Your continued disfigured presence hinders the exchange of meaningful information.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, YoYqkim, arabcelxxx and 5 others
Would be greatly appreciated if you gracefully remove yourself from this conversation. Your continued disfigured presence hinders the exchange of meaningful information.
Ill give you rep one sec

Your pheno is more of a failure than ipd

no halo can fix being on .org failo

no halo can fix being on .org failo
Your pheno is more of a failure than ipd
Describe how pheno can possibly be a failo for me. There are a ton of paleo balkan chads so idfk what you mean. I doubt you can even asses my pheno atp now that you mention it. Give some actual helpful information bro idc about pheno bc I can't change it

The issue with failos is their intensity; a low intensity failo doesn't hinder you much, but it quickly devolves into a death sentence if it's harsh enough.

Let's use height as an example. The global average height for males is 5'75", roughy 171cm, but let'ss take into account the American average of 5'9", which is roughly 175cm.

If you are slightly below the average height, let's assume 5'7" (170cm) you are not in a disastrous position. Your failo will still impact you, of course, but the situation is still salvageable and you can still garner a decent amount of success.

However, make that 5'3" (160cm) and your height becomes essentially a death sentence.

Height is simple enough to visualize, while other features/failos aren't. But the same logic still applies: failos are way more damaging than halos are beneficial

• +1
Reactions: Soter
for you to become chad you need a way better side and 3/4

your front is arguably up there but you lack 3d bonemass hard

• +1
Reactions: Rationalchrismaxxer
Your halo is your sanpaku eyes, they don’t harmonise well with your face

You are rating off my side from my old posts right? I think it's pretty outdated. That's my jaw rn. Ik my side is not very good but I think in the future maybe it will be. I also think that my 3/4 is pretty good. But yeah. What I was focusing on initially when posting this was my front. Any advice for my front?

Attachments

• Snapchat-939166113.mp4
    593.7 KB
  • Snapchat-487927153.mp4
    5 MB
You are rating off my side from my old posts right? I think it's pretty outdated. That's my jaw rn. Ik my side is not very good but I think in the future maybe it will be. I also think that my 3/4 is pretty good.
eh maybe?

u lack forward grworth + your ramus is too short, in the 3/4 ur eyes and nose dont look nearly as good as in front
But yeah. What I was focusing on initially when posting this was my front. Any advice for my front?
not really, u have some slight harmony failoes but again the way bigger issue is your 3d

depends, it's better to have not a lot of and not a lot of halos than it is to have a lot of failos but also a lot of halos. Generally speaking your goals should be not having a lot of weaknesses not having a lot of strengths if that makes sense.

eh maybe?

u lack forward grworth + your ramus is too short, in the 3/4 ur eyes and nose dont look nearly as good as in front

not really, u have some slight harmony failoes but again the way bigger issue is your 3d
only "failo" is ipd but my esr is still like I said in the ideal range so its not really noticable failo.

according to many on this forum, being 6'5 halos a sub-par face :lul:

eh maybe?

my ramus is not short bro I can assure you that. It looks like that bc my masseters throw a shadow over the rest of the ramus

dyk any way to maxx out forward growth without spending thousands on surgery? I do towelpulling and thumbpulling and mewing ofc bc why not and I have seen pretty good growth over the time but I don't seem to get forward groth that quick.