can having ocd/being non NT affect height?

F

future_mogger

Diamond
my logic: i had ocd , afaik from age 8. now, the logic is that being non NT and conditions like OCD causes you to stress more, which increases cortisol levels. which can cause hormonal imbalance and lower HGH, causing potential height to be shorter. so, again height is genetic because ocd/non NT is genetic.

not how it work

• +1
Reactions: wsada
not how it work
i regret being stressed. but i wasnt always stressed, only on some specific days. would it have affected my height

i regret being stressed. but i wasnt always stressed, only on some specific days. would it have affected my height
Your maximum height potential is already set in stone and no amount of not stressing will increase it

Your maximum height potential is already set in stone and no amount of not stressing will increase it
ok thats fine. the thing is would i reach or not reach the max height potential? and will stress/ocd affect it due to cortisol

@DildoFaggins

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
I also have some OCD, ADD, high-functioning autism, and brutal anxiety/dissociation problems. Yet I'm 6'4, do the math brah
it was just a theory i developed. guess its false then, or youre an exception. anyway we are similar behaviour wise

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
I also have some OCD, ADD, high-functioning autism, and brutal anxiety/dissociation problems. Yet I'm 6'4, do the math brah
all without hopping on HGH? prolly great genetics then. so did stress on some days affect my potential height or no?

so did stress on some days affect my potential height or no?
It's possible but seems unlikely, I think it mostly comes down to genetics and diet to some extent. Did your mental illness manifest itself in your prepubescence, or did it come in later adolescent years?

• +1
It's possible but seems unlikely, I think it mostly comes down to genetics and diet to some extent. Did your mental illness manifest itself in your prepubescence, or did it come in later adolescent years?
it started from 2013 when i was 8. ocd intrusive thoughts, for like 10-15 days. then in 2014 , for some days. 2015 also like 4-5 days. then only in 2018, for a month. then in 2020 for a month . then 2021 for 2 months. now it happens like 2-3 days in a month , but not chronic

im depressed about not giving my best , and i dont want to blame genetics. thinking of hgh but its costly..

it was non existant between 10-13. and i did grow normally, but nothing huge despite good diet and all

my logic: i had ocd , afaik from age 8. now, the logic is that being non NT and conditions like OCD causes you to stress more, which increases cortisol levels. which can cause hormonal imbalance and lower HGH, causing potential height to be shorter. so, again height is genetic because ocd/non NT is genetic.
I am a neurotic with a dysocial personality disorder, playing 24/7, stooped, introverted. Having a height of 6.3 feet

• +1
I am a neurotic with a dysocial personality disorder, playing 24/7, stooped, introverted. Having a height of 6.3 feet
disproves my theory then. it was just an interesting chain of logic, like cortisol affecting hgh levels and all. guess im wrong

good genetics and diet then

disproves my theory then. it was just an interesting chain of logic, like cortisol affecting hgh levels and all. guess im wrong
by creating mental disorders, the body protects itself from cortisol

psycho disorders are a coping of the body

• +1
what? but doesnt disorders like OCD create stressful situations for the mind, increasing cortisol levels? could you explain

so it didnt increase cortisol levels in me? i didnt have problems with sleeping and all anyway. im just curious

OCD is probably an exception, but if it is not cured, then you will develop neurosis
what? but doesnt disorders like OCD create stressful situations for the mind, increasing cortisol levels? could you explain

OCD is probably an exception, but if it is not cured, then you will develop neurosis
yeah, so my logic holds true for OCD. and its genetic only mostly, my dad and family members have it

Your height is purely genetic, if none of your relatives are tall, then you will not be tall even without cortisol.
ultra coping
Better tune in to be rich, rather than degrade with us on this site

• +1
Your height is purely genetic, if none of your relatives are tall, then you will not be tall even without cortisol.
ultra coping
Better tune in to be rich, rather than degrade with us on this site
my dad is 5"11' bruh. im like 5"9'. mom is 5"2'.grandad 5"5, and other grandad is 5"8'.

• +1
Reactions: capybar
braindead take

• JFL