Can high iq users diagnose if I have downward growth or whatever I have

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
From my side profile I have good forward growth and wide maxilla but I think I have downward growth since I did not mew upwards which led to short ramus, lack of under eye support etc.

Let me know I will send pictures. I made sure to take pictures far away and I also draw lines on side profile and made morphs.

From my side profile I have good forward growth and wide maxilla but I think I have downward growth since I did not mew upwards which led to short ramus, lack of under eye support etc.

Let me know I will send pictures. I made sure to take pictures far away and I also draw lines on side profile and made morphs.
comment and I will pm you my side profile pics

if you have any doubts end it

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03 and ItsOver999

How do you even lift the backpart of the tongue to the upperpalate

You don't need hogh iq to find out if you are a horse faced cuck Or not, you just need a pair of eyes and a mirror.

it wasnt because u didnt mew properly
Its ur genetics

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and bobsmith03
Yeah but why do I have forward growth if i didn't mew, did i mew but just didn't mew upwards, if that is even a thing?
You do realize it has nothing do with mewing, it’s all genetics. The length of your mandible is hardcoded in ur for example

These triplets were separated at birth and grew up in completely different environments

Still they all look the same, its just genetics
mewing is cope

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
You do realize it has nothing do with mewing, it’s all genetics. The length of your mandible is hardcoded in ur for example

These triplets were separated at birth and grew up in completely different environments
View attachment 2391902
Still they all look the same, its just genetics
mewing is cope
Interesting, I will look into this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735