Can I ascend with leanmaxx and haircut, or is nose giga failo?

serbiangandy

serbiangandy

Bronze
17, gingercel. My face is relatively bloated rn due to my ongoing bulk but I’m no where near lean. Recent dexa scan put me at 21% and my head at 18%. I have a good gonial angle and wide face so unless it’s all buccal fat I think leanmaxx would do a lot. On hair, I feel it looks good on it’s own rn, but I could use it more holistically to hide my forehead. Not sure what optimal style is… My nose is not rlly shown here but it wrecks my side profile, I might make a separate thread. Lens distortion helps a lot in first pics, but last 2 were taken just now. Idk why the last frontal looks so asymmetrical jfl . Been gymcelling for almost a year but seen virtually no gains, even sleeping 8-9 hrs a night, putting on weight, and going to failure. Could care less about my body if leanes dramatically improves my face. Been following pretty boys’s skin care routine and also considering chewing, but I feel I should wait till I’m lean on that in case I don’t need more masseters. I’m thinking maybe 4.5/10?

Attachments

• 094FE4D3-BC7D-47DF-9221-2F019C24B0E5.jpeg
    094FE4D3-BC7D-47DF-9221-2F019C24B0E5.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1C3E3A65-F1D0-4B24-B9F6-3937E053EE2A.jpeg
    1C3E3A65-F1D0-4B24-B9F6-3937E053EE2A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 3B82C91B-A8DA-4B67-940C-1EF1353A182C.jpeg
    3B82C91B-A8DA-4B67-940C-1EF1353A182C.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 00965730-5E9B-4A9E-A6D3-D4509EF8D679.jpeg
    00965730-5E9B-4A9E-A6D3-D4509EF8D679.jpeg
    445.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 6A67F7C7-79E0-45A4-AD92-68B69C2DAFA9.jpeg
    6A67F7C7-79E0-45A4-AD92-68B69C2DAFA9.jpeg
    812.6 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Torero, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Forgot to mention height, 5’10

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
nobody gives a shit about your nose
the only reason anybody ever talks about nose on here is if they're a self hating ethnic trying to become white passing

when you're white on here you have to ignore like 99% of posts cause they're not for us bro, they don't apply to us

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, softlysoftly, Deleted member 19551 and 8 others
End it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Dnt read that essay but you are below average. Your front doesn't look bad but you are recessed. Nose doesn't look bad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, Corleone, sub5inchcel and 2 others
17, gingercel. My face is relatively bloated rn due to my ongoing bulk but I’m no where near lean. Recent dexa scan put me at 21% and my head at 18%. I have a good gonial angle and wide face so unless it’s all buccal fat I think leanmaxx would do a lot. On hair, I feel it looks good on it’s own rn, but I could use it more holistically to hide my forehead. Not sure what optimal style is… My nose is not rlly shown here but it wrecks my side profile, I might make a separate thread. Lens distortion helps a lot in first pics, but last 2 were taken just now. Idk why the last frontal looks so asymmetrical jfl . Been gymcelling for almost a year but seen virtually no gains, even sleeping 8-9 hrs a night, putting on weight, and going to failure. Could care less about my body if leanes dramatically improves my face. Been following pretty boys’s skin care routine and also considering chewing, but I feel I should wait till I’m lean on that in case I don’t need more masseters. I’m thinking maybe 4.5/10?
You should cut down for 6 - 8 weeks and then bulk up again with a healthy caloric surplus if you've seen no gains in a year. Waiting to get lean is a cope and then people never get round to doing it and stay in bloated purgatory

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 15827, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
your pheno is your biggest falio

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 17920
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member 18439, Deleted member 17920 and 2 others
your pheno is absolutely brutal on a guy, on a girl it can halo her a lot

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, justinzayn, Prinz Eugen and 2 others
your pheno is absolutely brutal on a guy, on a girl it can halo her a lot
do you have any suggestions on mitigation/improvement for this pheno?

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, TrestIsBest and Corleone
Ova, unironically sub-4 :ogre:

Dnt read that essay but you are below average. Your front doesn't look bad but you are recessed. Nose doesn't look bad.
why do you think he is below average

Attachments

• images - 2022-07-28T213658.008.jpeg
    images - 2022-07-28T213658.008.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3003721_00965730-5E9B-4A9E-A6D3-D4509EF8D679.jpeg
    3003721_00965730-5E9B-4A9E-A6D3-D4509EF8D679.jpeg
    393 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SLA and sub5inchcel
Too much soft features and bone structure

Can you do something about this type of skin color and texture? (Not trying to be snarky)

Take MT2 youl ascend hard from it
I would but I’m concerned about skin cancer, just working on getting a carotenoid glow rn. Would melanotan be worth it considering the potential risks?

If you ever "ascend" you'll low be pulling low teir to mid teir beckys :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: serbiangandy
Can you do something about this type of skin color and texture? (Not trying to be snarky)
I’m currently following pretty boys skin routine, I’ll do this for 6 months and evaluate. I don’t really see the freckles as failo but I might consider freckle removal regardless

• JFL
Reactions: Daqirius
Bro u need to start posturemaxxing HARD rn. Legit walk around upright and chintucked 24/7 even though it makes you look subhuman asf:lul:. This will naturally encourage your body to pick up proper tongue posture also.
Suffer like this for a few years and u can somewhat improve ur skull by bone remodeling. (Less mass at the back of your skull and better craniofacial development). :owo:

no and youre ginger

I’m currently following pretty boys skin routine, I’ll do this for 6 months and evaluate. I don’t really see the freckles as failo but I might consider freckle removal regardless
nothing will happen.

I would but I’m concerned about skin cancer, just working on getting a carotenoid glow rn. Would melanotan be worth it considering the potential risks?
idk mate im not a doctor I just know about looksmaxxing

I can tell you how to ascend

Up to you to decide if the risks are worth it or not

Nigga u really suck the life force out of everybody. Quit robbing white ppl of their hope:feelsgood:
im the biggest white worshipper on this site, but if its over for you, its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18439
normal tanning mogs hard

Bro u need to start posturemaxxing HARD rn. Legit walk around upright and chintucked 24/7 even though it makes you look subhuman asf:lul:
I can't deal with how absurd I look while doing this and it's also hard to breathe. I keep my tongue up, but I feel like that doesn't give me enough support without food posture which I can't uphold because of recession.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jpg
I can't deal with how absurd I look while doing this and it's also hard to breathe. I keep my tongue up, but I feel like that doesn't give me enough support without food posture which I can't uphold because of recession.
Yeah tongue posture only is somewhat cope. U need to legit change ur whole body posture for long periods of time to get actual results in face. 90% of those mewing transformations are leanmaxx, angle frauding, jaw jutting and sucking in cheeks. :lasereyes:
U could try maskmaxxing eventho covid is almost done to cope with chintucking? :unsure::lul:

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 17244
he can tan and change his hair color tho. just staying ginger is really bad, probably worse than being black
i wish i was bbc esp while I have a side profile like a nigger (bc of an underbite)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220729-000044_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729-000044_Gallery.jpg
    562.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG20220715235927.jpg
    IMG20220715235927.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson
U need to legit change ur whole body posture for long periods of time
One thing that works is lying down on your back without a pillow, putting a pillow under the knees and then chin tucking like in that Mike Mew video. You can just feel your entire spine being stretched. And then you just go to sleep. After a night like that I'm basically forced to walk straight for 1-2 hours after waking up.

U could try maskmaxxing eventho covid is almost done to cope with chintucking? :unsure::lul:
Possible, although masks aren't obligatory in my city anymore, some old people still wear them. Cops might think I'm up to something though.

• Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad and Jpg
Cops might think I'm up to something though.
Nigga fuck the cops. If u get shot dead by them for being sus atleast u died trying to ascend:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Nigga fuck the cops. If u get shot dead by them for being sus atleast u died trying to ascend:lul:
Yeah, proper posture is important. It also prevent a relapse for people who had a surgery.

B-b-b-b-b--b-but muh turanid epicanthic folds :soy::soy::soy: @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Bro u need to start posturemaxxing HARD rn. Legit walk around upright and chintucked 24/7 even though it makes you look subhuman asf:lul:. This will naturally encourage your body to pick up proper tongue posture also.
Suffer like this for a few years and u can somewhat improve ur skull by bone remodeling. (Less mass at the back of your skull and better craniofacial development). :owo:
who can change their skull like this bye

One thing that works is lying down on your back without a pillow, putting a pillow under the knees and then chin tucking like in that Mike Mew video. You can just feel your entire spine being stretched. And then you just go to sleep. After a night like that I'm basically forced to walk straight for 1-2 hours after waking up.
Thanks.

You need Jaw and cheekbone implant

Mememaxxing

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, squirrelcel and serbiangandy