Can i ascend? Worth the time/money?

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
This is serious guys. I'm at a crossroads, I need to know if it's worth it for me to try to ascend. Eye area has always been my fallo, I need to spend alot of time and money to fix it.

I have made a definitive and achievable looksmaxxing ascension plan. To paraphrase, it involves gym maxx, lowering bf, taban, cheekbones, and hair fraud.

What I want to ask you, my fellow looksmaxers, is what do you think my ceiling is... what do you think I can reach if I give my all.

Please be honest with me. Dont sugarcoat if you find me hopeless, but at the same time, dont put me down if you believe I have potential.

Here's a good front profile pic with normal lighting. Please tell me if you want another angle.
Screenshot 20200316 235519 Snapchat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, 25thpercentile human and Deleted member 4991
You can make the trek to 6 PSL if you give it your all, I can't say about anything beyond that.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Deleted member 4991
Yes you could 100% become better looking, but you look fine right now. With some time/effort you'll definitely find success within dating.
I recommend you to keep soft maxing and don't do anything too drastic yet.

Almond eye surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, 25thpercentile human, JohnnyBananas1000 and 1 other person
It's honestly hard to say
Nice hair, good texture and hairline (mogs me) if you style well will become a good hailo
Proportional face midface isnt too long FWHR could be better but its still good
Eyebrows are kinda thin makes it lack that "virility" thick eyebrows give off
Your biggest failo by far are your prey eyes
Honestly just low bf maxxing will give you good cheekbones
Need side angle to measure forward growth
If you are currently high bf% with that face there is lots of potential of leaning out remember that guys tend to store more facial fat then women due to womens estrogen storing it mostly in their hips and glutes. There is defs lots of potential what about your height
Almond eye surgery
This ASAP
single best surgery forget about your cheekbones they are fine.

Yes you could 100% become better looking, but you look fine right now. With some time/effort you'll definitely find success within dating.
I recommend you to keep soft maxing and don't do anything too drastic yet.
I have had dating success before, dating and fucking girls who I find attractive. That is not my end goal.

My end goal is to be the very best version of myself I can be. Being the strongest, best looking, most head turning man I can possibly be is my dream. Softmaxxing has helped with stuff like my teeth, dark circles under my eyes, and bad fashion, but ultimately they will not significantly change how people perceive me.

The goal is to become unrocgnizably better. To dwarf my past self, and laugh at his inferiority. I need to do this until I know I am at the top.

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
if it's not broke don't fix it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and 25thpercentile human
I have had dating success before, dating and fucking girls who I find attractive. That is not my end goal.

My end goal is to be the very best version of myself I can be. Being the strongest, best looking, most head turning man I can possibly be is my dream. Softmaxxing has helped with stuff like my teeth, dark circles under my eyes, and bad fashion, but ultimately they will not significantly change how people perceive me.

The goal is to become unrocgnizably better. To dwarf my past self, and laugh at his inferiority. I need to do this until I know I am at the top.
You are extremely narcissistic and not handsome enough to get away with it.

You are extremely narcissistic and not handsome enough to get away with it.
How is wanting to be the best version of myself narcissistic?

How is wanting to be the best version of myself narcissistic?
How are you so sure the best version of yourself is "head turning" and "at the top" if your ego isn't as inflated as Zimbabwean currency?

It's honestly hard to say
Nice hair, good texture and hairline (mogs me) if you style well will become a good hailo
Proportional face midface isnt too long FWHR could be better but its still good
Eyebrows are kinda thin makes it lack that "virility" thick eyebrows give off
Your biggest failo by far are your prey eyes
Honestly just low bf maxxing will give you good cheekbones
Need side angle to measure forward growth
If you are currently high bf% with that face there is lots of potential of leaning out remember that guys tend to store more facial fat then women due to womens estrogen storing it mostly in their hips and glutes. There is defs lots of potential what about your height

This ASAP
single best surgery forget about your cheekbones they are fine.
Screenshot 20200317 001556 Snapchat

Here is side profile, it looks really weird compared to other pictures I've taken of my side profile on the past, I'm guessing its lens distortion.

I am 5'11. I recently tried out lifts and I like them. I am 12.7 bodyfat as of 2 weeks ago

As for eyebrows, this is something I never really looked into. Any tips? Any supps or creams I should know about?
How are you so sure the best version of yourself is "head turning" and "at the top" if your ego isn't as inflated as Zimbabwean currency?
It's all in the context of reaching my full potential. I dont know if I will turn heads, but I want to be the version of me that has the potential to do so.

I dont know if I will ever reach the top, but I will keep trying until i do so.

Self improvment is inherently narcissistic I guess

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RobticaI
Tbh best path for you would be roids + tatts. Jaw fillers/mandible implants are a must too along with a new hairstyle. Here is a quick morph and some inspo for your pheno. GL.

Attachments

• 843.png
    843.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 49
  • chet_sket_79385082_157157082206852_3298626065598088660_n.jpg
    chet_sket_79385082_157157082206852_3298626065598088660_n.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 49
Tbh best path for you would be roids + tatts. Jaw fillers/mandible implants are a must too along with a new hairstyle. Here is a quick morph and some inspo for your pheno. GL.
Would my face really get that much wider? Seems kind of a reach imo, if I got almond eye with this I would basically be completely unrecognizable.

Would my face really get that much wider? Seems kind of a reach imo, if I got almond eye with this I would basically be completely unrecognizable.

there really is no limit to width with PEEK implants if you get them custom made

userimage-f3e6f991-6798-45a0-83f7-3964def9a150.
userimage-9dddadd4-3638-44d5-b0e3-3646a1cfba54.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262, NarrowJaw and Deleted member 1338
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 2607 and 2 others
No, it is over.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
sorry dood but you look plain as hell. your height(i just have an idea from your video with mplayer) is pretty mediocre so you can never ascend via dommaxxing. your eye area, cheekbones, and mouth shape isn't good for prettyboymaxxing. you look average as hell. like i cant explain it but you just look like a husband. your looks are enough, but you'll never be chad

Last edited:
you gottta fix those eyes bro

eye area ls unflxable due to the eyeshape, pfl etc

Jaw and Undereye flllers, maybe cheek fller too ls what l reccomend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Is it worth it??

For me, this is the reason for Looksmaxxing efforts:

"HALO EFFECT". Life on a more easy mode!

To see, it action. Many videos I selected to can watch. It shows, how it also helps beyond dating. It helps with jobs, carreer, income, getting help, overall treatment from people (effects one own self esteem), and so on!

On looks 20/20 program

Part 2 I also saw. Of that 20/20 programm. But about height. Same concept though, body maxxing is important also.

To add more video example content. To this Looks halo-effect thing:

And more videos I have I can't post, Not allowed to put more then 5 in 1 post it syas.
so more here: https://looksmax.org/threads/motivation-this-video-is-insane.98464/#post-1675292

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, draco and Deleted member 2846
sorry dood but you look plain as hell. your height(i just have an idea from your video with mplayer) is pretty mediocre so you can never ascend via dommaxxing. your eye area, cheekbones, and mouth shape isn't good for prettyboymaxxing. you look average as hell. like i cant explain it but you just look like a husband. your looks are enough, but you'll never be chad
Honestly this is major suicide fuel. At least when you're ugly you know there is no hope, but being average and plain is even worse because you think you have a chance.

Why even go on living as an average person? Who would want to be mogged voluntarily?

Can you even looksmatch so you can live completely different life as an average person. You look good man, gymcel and slay as far aa im concerned

there really is no limit to width with PEEK implants if you get them custom made

userimage-f3e6f991-6798-45a0-83f7-3964def9a150.
userimage-9dddadd4-3638-44d5-b0e3-3646a1cfba54.
Looks like frankenstein with that abomination-like lower third. It automatically makes you look lower iq.

There are many tall ppl with vertically big/long jaws, they look like iq 40 creatures and as if they were really dumb and mentally chalkenged.

jfl at spending 10-15 on implants that looksmin oneself and make oneself look more dumb/lobotomized.