Can I be saved?

B

bigseal

Iron
As you can see, my face is severely underdeveloped on one side. Can this be fixed? Is there any hope for me?

how does this even happen

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Have you done any research why your face is like this? Is it bone structure? Excess masseter development on 1 side? Or what?

You're pretty dumb tbh just posting a picture with no supporting information

Have you done any research why your face is like this? Is it bone structure? Excess masseter development on 1 side? Or what?

You're pretty dumb tbh just posting a picture with no supporting information
It’s bone. Sorry, I thought that would be obvious from the picture

Doesnt matter nigga no one notices
As you can see, my face is severely underdeveloped on one side. Can this be fixed? Is there any hope for me?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

why u look like a white chink

do u chew with your right side? (left side in photo)

chew on one side constantly daily 1-2hours use a towel not any shit gum fold the towel and chew and chew on ur weak side chew till u cry nigga

What surgeries would he do? Do you think there is anyone else? I have about £40k only
Trimax that’s probably the max you would get charged all in so not terrible. Others can do it but he’s the best for your sort of case

B6ED5308 4848 4755 A47B 5D19FD010DF5
63EEDFC5 E355 4492 B3BD 3C83DBB30225

Trimax that’s probably the max you would get charged all in so not terrible. Others can do it but he’s the best for your sort of case
How would just a trimax fix me? That’s just the jaw, my whole skull is underdeveloped on that side