Can I become a Mogger?! (Probably not)

A

agoodguy

Iron
Helloo below are my pics, i was wondering why I got not replies and all while posting in a wrong thread, I really apologize to the community.

IMG 20240812 190411

IMG 20240809 224306

Am 5'11 and 16
Now for the face

I'm really sorry for the mistake earlier and hope u guys reply, and thanks in advance 🫡

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
mogger in mumbai fosho, mogger in west dont think so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nazareth and Deleted member 69862
In anycase do gimme some tips plz
nothing to do from what I see, just leanmaxx to get more hollow cheeks and thats it, youre indian or whatever so you got good eyebrows already, eyes are okay too. Small chin is only surgery

IMG 20240813 025738

Bit old but works last yr
nothing to do from what I see, just leanmaxx to get more hollow cheeks and thats it, youre indian or whatever so you got good eyebrows already, eyes are okay too. Small chin is only surgery
And wasn't shaved here

yeah small/short chin but you look good dude, definitely good lookin for an ethnic, watch out for the hairline
Oh noh I just had oil on my hair that time haha

I mean... Tell me everything then
I don't want to regurgitate water info rn, just look up BOTB threads that don't have anything to do with surgery and stuff, just basic stuff really

Shit pheno just reincarnate and pray that you won’t become a curry again

• +1
Reactions: agoodguy
I don't want to regurgitate water info rn, just look up BOTB threads that don't have anything to do with surgery and stuff, just basic stuff really
Could I end up becoming a htn then?