can i chew with braces?

D

Deleted member 30019

chad on looksmax
will my teeth fall off from this (ps I'm 16 years old I want to have huge jaws)

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
will my teeth fall off from this (ps I'm 16 years old I want to have huge jaws)
rq how did you find this forum? and nah you'll prob be fine

nigga you are stupid your teeth won't fall of your brackets may come of but chewing gum is fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and looksmidder
Ask a dentist. :lul: No one here can answer that honestly, nor should they be confident in doing so. Because consider, is it possible that someone chews (with the jaw workout stuff) and does it enough to shift teeth? If so the idea that shifting teeth while braces are also shifting teeth should be considered by a professional.

Find a way to ask a dentist privately, if you are too embarrassed to do so in person. I think most dentists will say not to do it at all, if anything. Is it not possible for you to just chew hard food and allow that to contribute to healthy development as opposed to focussed sets of chewing?

I mean, consider this, someone could recommend chewing to a person that has an underlying bite misalignment, that person can develop TMJD, which can fuck their life for good.

Put simply, DON'T EVER DO ANYTHING THAT COULD JEOPARDIZE YOUR WELLBEING. If you are without chronic pain, thank the heavens, and do everything to stay like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30019