mullatobonemasher
narcissist
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2025
- Posts
- 1,222
- Reputation
- 570
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
i'm 13, not underdeveloped i'd say i'm at around tanner 2.3How old are you you look underdeveloped
Org needs to have age verificationi'm 13, not underdeveloped i'd say i'm at around tanner 2.3
i just made the name for no reason without any research on bs as of october of 2025, i've just started tho and ive done major researchNot answering but you bs? You look 12
13-15cmwhats ur bizygomatic width just curious, u mog tho
thats a big range, whatsit specifically13-15cm
idk the nose was curivng the measrue lemme check the exact one agan ok so 14.5-15thats a big range, whatsit specifically
thanks, ik my lower third is pretty acute but i've been bsing to flare my gonions i hope i get mor consistent. I'll be hopping on tret as soon as my shipment comes so itll depuff my sebaceous glands, and hopefully my nose wont look as fatyou look nice overall but your lower third is really thin. i think you've high inward gonions. Also your nose is pretty fat.
Not yet, but train your masseter muscles as much as you can
really? what am i?
I would say mltn Not so bad, but you need to look a little more aggressive, you know?¿En serio? ¿Qué soy yo?
ah yes, dimorphism huh?I would say mltn Not so bad, but you need to look a little more aggressive, you know?
i dont think thats accurate, have u measured ur ipd?idk the nose was curivng the measrue lemme check the exact one agan ok so 14.5-15
In cairo egypt maybe
my nose was curving the measure so without the curve prolly like 13 - 13.5, ipd is 4.8 cmi dont think thats accurate, have u measured ur ipd?
Ltnreally? what am i?
Plus angah yes, dimorphism huh?
avg sluthate user
best thing i can do with 3c hair trust mehaircut
suck my dick u nigger goyEw lltn larp![]()
If only it was big enough to see clownsuck my dick u nigger goy
Stfu you're not even fully blackok u grey nigger![]()

everyone and their mother says nigger on this forum. nigger nigger nigger. it's just a word you nigger.Stfu you're not even fully black![]()
When did I say you couldn't say that? I just said your dad couldn't resist a white bitch enough so he came in hereveryone and their mother says nigger on this forum. nigger nigger nigger. it's just a word you nigger.

my dad is white LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLWhen did I say you couldn't say that? I just said your dad couldn't resist a white bitch enough so he came in her![]()
my dad is white LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL![]()

I lied lltnХлтн, но я не вижу твоего лба.
"
" you should kill yourselfeast slavs like u are subhumanI lied lltn
Dumbass nigger I'm not whiteeast slavs like u are subhuman

Awww are you getting mad I'm not giving you enough attention?"" you should kill yourself
nigger who said i was talking to uDumbass nigger I'm not white![]()
It said you tagged me tho?nigger who said i was talking to u
u greys need to use this forum correclty u faggot
View attachment 5685117
i get iois im not gonna pray for anythingmltn pray puberty does something drastic