can I drink diet soda whilst on mk 677 ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Gesicht über alles
title

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Brootal if u already did ur heightmaxxing is JOVA!

no you will die

Has no sugar so why would it. Plus take berberine too if you’re so concerned

Has no sugar so why would it. Plus take berberine too if you’re so concerned
it has sugar, but not the type that gets metabolised by the body, but idk if it still does stuff to affect blood glucose

Motherfuckers are doing SARMs and worried about fucking aspartame. lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and aber
Motherfuckers are doing SARMs and worried about fucking aspartame. lmfao.
no genius, on mk 677 u have to lower ur sugar intake, but im not sure if diet soda even though the sugar inside of it doesnt get metabolised still affect blood sugar levels

• +1
Reactions: aber
no genius, on mk 677 u have to lower ur sugar intake, but im not sure if diet soda even though the sugar inside of it doesnt get metabolised still affect blood sugar levels
Aspartame is not a carbohydrate. So no it will spike your blood glucose level.
Considering that you need a decent amount of glucose to make gains in the gym, if its true that mk 677 boosts your glucose levels to the point of making you Type II diabetic, maybe stop doing SARMs just to get pussy. lmfao. Noble natties like me can eat sugar, baguette, rice, pasta, oats, cereal, potatoes, pancakes, English muffins, toast and never have to worry about this shit.

Aspartame is not a carbohydrate. So no it will spike your blood glucose level.
Considering that you need a decent amount of glucose to make gains in the gym, if its true that mk 677 boosts your glucose levels to the point of making you Type II diabetic, maybe stop doing SARMs just to get pussy. lmfao. Noble natties like me can eat sugar, baguette, rice, pasta, oats, cereal, potatoes and never have to worry about this shit.
im not taking mk 677 to get pussy, ik its over for me, i just want the height gains (however small) from it

height and age bhaicel

im not taking mk 677 to get pussy, ik its over for me, i just want the height gains (however small) from it
Doing some more research on the topic, like looking at moreplatesmoredates on reddit, it doesn't appear that everyone experiences a blood glucose spike from MK-677. I can't help but wonder if maybe some of the stuff available on the black market is really just botched quality. The sugar pill theory crossed my mind. But a sugar pill is only like what? 1 gram of sugar? That's not going to spike your blood glucose levels.

I asked ChatGPT for advice for you and was surprised at how candid chatGPT was. Usually you'd expect ChatGPT to not discuss something illegal.
Me:
does mk-677 spike blood glucose levels?

ChatGPT
Yes, MK-677 (Ibutamoren) has been reported to potentially increase blood glucose levels in some individuals. It works by mimicking the action of the hormone ghrelin, which can stimulate appetite and promote the release of growth hormone. One of the side effects associated with MK-677 use is increased insulin resistance, which can lead to elevated blood glucose levels.
However, it's important to note that the effects of MK-677 can vary from person to person, and not everyone may experience increases in blood glucose levels. Additionally, factors such as dosage, individual physiology, and existing health conditions can influence how someone responds to the drug.
If you're considering using MK-677 or any similar compound, it's crucial to discuss it with a healthcare professional who can provide personalized guidance and monitor your health during its use.

Last edited:
Doing some more research on the topic, like looking at moreplatesmoredates on reddit, it doesn't appear that everyone experiences a blood glucose spike from MK-677. I can't help but wonder if maybe some of the stuff available on the black market is really just botched quality. The sugar pill theory crossed my mind. But a sugar pill is only like what? 1 gram of sugar? That's not going to spike your blood glucose levels.
i didnt get it from the bm lol, fags on reddit say its good and trustworthy, although u never know