Can I eat red meat?

Rigged

Rigged

Check My Profile Posts
Ive spent like 3 hours reading through the threads on red meat and im so confused, i was planning on eating red meat every day obs with other stuff too not a carnivore diet, since i was recommended too but now im confused if i should or shouldnt cause half the threads i read said i shouldnt itll cause cancer, high iron, “eat red meat raw” shit like that so idek now.

• JFL
Reactions: Ragnar and Krakowski
Im a white supremacist heil hitler 1488

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, itsbegincell, lowerthirdking and 1 other person
I already told you to do so, put it in the pan with loads of butter and make it raw in the middle.

Yes it’s safe boyo.

• +1
Reactions: InSplit
I already told you to do so, put it in the pan with loads of butter and make it raw in the middle.

Yes it’s safe boyo.
Alr tyyy :)

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
dont eat it raw anywhere
high risk of salmonella and worms
I think if it's Amish / ethically farm raised beef no gmo no hormones etc then it's fine every once and a while in moderation. Tastes like eating straight iron from my experience though so I don't really get the appeal.
Ive spent like 3 hours reading through the threads on red meat and im so confused, i was planning on eating red meat every day obs with other stuff too not a carnivore diet, since i was recommended too but now im confused if i should or shouldnt cause half the threads i read said i shouldnt itll cause cancer, high iron, “eat red meat raw” shit like that so idek now.
Red meat is great for you, eat as much as you can afford and don't be afraid to include other protein sources like chicken breast, tuna, salmon, lentil, beans

red meat mogs other protein sources(maybe except organs)

Go for it

I think if it's Amish / ethically farm raised beef no gmo no hormones etc then it's fine every once and a while in moderation. Tastes like eating straight iron from my experience though so I don't really get the appeal.

Red meat is great for you, eat as much as you can afford and don't be afraid to include other protein sources like chicken breast, tuna, salmon, lentil, beans
the second point is true , red meat is indeed one of the best things to eat for muscles : It also is high in creatine. However don't eat the meat raw even if it is grown in non-industrial region for safety purpose . cook it and dont eat it raw

I love red meat

high inhib beta bitch, that shit is processed, hormone laced, added flavour red meat not true grass fed grass finished raw meat. i recommend you look up paul saldino and follow his animal based diet

Nothing wrong with red meat

Of course moderation is key, and red meat isn’t that different from non-red meat but is unfairly demonized

it will give you cancer mayne. DONT TAKE THIS SHI LIL BRO!!!!!