Theory: The "Eat Raw Meat" slaves are actually Russian/Chinese bots

Things I have yet to see:
1 before/after picture
1 video of raw cock enjoyer eating their raw meat
1 pub med/NIH research paper about any of these diets

Many such cases!

Facts. Literally 0 evidence of these slaves actually eating raw meat.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and MeKKa
Vaccines do it which is why their eyes become brown at 3 months after first shot

People with brown eyes keep them theyre whole life and only people on aajonus diet could change their eyes back to blue never seen any other diet do that
Great coping now blaming the vaccines, just accept you don't win the genetic lottery, vax has nothing to do with it, you just were born a subhuman with bad genes :ROFLMAO:

I posted me eating raw meat publicly, and here I am

I feel slightly better but takes time until diarheea is finished

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
salmonella primarily comes from chicken products and chickens are one of the farm animals with most chemicals desinfectants, injections. anti biotics, they live very crowdly and etc.
Beef liver for example is pratically not possible to have salmonella if the animal was healthy.
It's quite difficult to actually follow the raw carnivore diet like we used to without some of these factors.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Great coping now blaming the vaccines, just accept you don't win the genetic lottery, vax has nothing to do with it, you just were born a subhuman with bad genes :ROFLMAO:
Aajonus had brown eyes until he was 20 but reversed them with his diet He has 100+ other clients who did same. Thats just his paid clients only, id say the number in the thousands for people who did the same, even users on here have done it

• JFL
Reactions: Pollorex
so tell me why do they have the same facial structure when their offspring are raised in a 1st world country and they only eat slop?
Who has the same face? Have you checked meat eating tribes? Fucking chad robust faces, tall asf too, meanwhile the plant based diet ones look like westerns

Lol at this slave sitting in a mold-infested apartment in Norilsk, northern Russia:

View attachment 3159649

@XxW33dSm0k3rxX how many rubles did you get paid for this comment? :lul:
I’m opposite of slave bub governement pays me to stay home and do nothing. I’m aristocrat

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Wetarded

Do you have anything else to say besides the world telling u its gross
it looks unappealing

i dojlnt really care about my test level

theyre high enough for me to not look like a femboy and thats all i care about

So in this thread, an unfortunate teencel fell for the "eat raw meat" brigade's lies. The poor guy is sitting in hospital, yet the eat raw meat slaves are STILL hounding him and telling him "oh, it's just a detox bro, and you ruined it by seeking medical attention"

To anyone with any common sense, eating raw meat is a retarded and dangerous idea. So where are these slaves coming from?

The only plausible answer is that "eat raw meat" slaves are Russian and Chinese bots being used to spread misinformation and destabilize western youth. And it is a shameful sight to see western youth actually fall for this trap.

Welp.

My boy @SubhumanCurrycel had to make a thread telling people not to drink topical minoxidil a while back, cause one dumbass (I think meraki) got sent to the hospital for ingesting it.

The curry brigade keeping these dumbasses from killing themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, itzyaboyJJ and SubhumanCurrycel
Never take advice from basement dwellers i trust reddit more than this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and itzyaboyJJ

Bruh i thought u was finna kill urself smh

Welp.

My boy @SubhumanCurrycel had to make a thread telling people not to drink topical minoxidil a while back, cause one dumbass (I think meraki) got sent to the hospital for ingesting it.

I am still baffled that actually happened, especially since it was AFTER I made the thread and warning not before. The worst one which was this guy getting hospitalized after having multiple seizures :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Welp.

I still see users here drinking minoxidil. I don't understand how you can be so dumb as to ingest weird man-made chemicals that are unresearched and untested.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Clown Show
@BigJimsWornOutTires

what colour are your eyes

I eat my steak rare ngl, tastes the best.
How-to-cook-the-perfect-steak-square-FS.jpg

• +1
So in this thread, an unfortunate teencel fell for the "eat raw meat" brigade's lies. The poor guy is sitting in hospital, yet the eat raw meat slaves are STILL hounding him and telling him "oh, it's just a detox bro, and you ruined it by seeking medical attention"

To anyone with any common sense, eating raw meat is a retarded and dangerous idea. So where are these slaves coming from?

The only plausible answer is that "eat raw meat" slaves are Russian and Chinese bots being used to spread misinformation and destabilize western youth. And it is a shameful sight to see western youth actually fall for this trap.
China or South America, absolutely. Russians are assholes but they're not fucking assholes.

• Woah