Can I eat the egg yoke only

K

Krakowski

Kraken
I don't like the egg white and from what I know there is not that much nutrients in it, will I miss out on much by skipping it?

@Orc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Solution
Orc
I don't like the egg white and from what I know there is not that much nutrients in it, will I miss out on much by skipping it?

@Orc
no, I hate the white as well.

but if you must, use an immersion blender to whip the eggs it makes the taste of the white go away.
@Ekil73_YT

• +1
You’d probably benefit from only eating the egg yolk because the egg white is devoid of nutrients to my knowledge.

• Love it
Reactions: Krakowski

@Orc

but if you must, use an immersion blender to whip the eggs it makes the taste of the white go away.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
Solution

Why would I have to eat it, you mean if like my mom forced me to?

You’d probably benefit from only eating the egg yolk because the egg white is devoid of nutrients to my knowledge.
I threw away the whites.

• +1

What % of calories are in the yoke?

• Hmm...
@Ekil73_YT can I eat 8 egg yokes raw in a row or will I get problem with my stomach?

• +1
Idk look it up I’m too lazy to find the calories
Egg whites contain a total of 15 calories based on a medium sized egg whilst the nutrient-dense yolk has around 52 calories.

• +1