Can I ever ascend to HTN/Chadlite/Chad facially?

View attachment 3051122
Cope boyo this is low MTN in 2024 standards have gone up :forcedsmile:
wait OP... you asked if you can ascend to HTN/Chadlite/Chad and you yourself said that you're average looking but you got offended (?) when someone else's realistic with you? I mean I guess the point of this thread wasn't seeking attention from autistic incels who believe in PSL bullshit but looking for a honest rating? am I wrong?

the guys who call you a Chadlite or a Chad aren't realistic... they're possibly boneless PSL aspies who think that prominent zygos and sharp jawline would compensate for lack of harmony ascend them (most likely it wouldn't)...

are we here to dickride each other like some foids or to be honest and objective?

you're just a strong MTN with top tier bones (that obviously don't mean much), you simply don't have harmony of a Chadlite or even HTN but yeah you're probably HTN+ in Iran

You should definitely shave your chest

wait OP... you asked if you can ascend to HTN/Chadlite/Chad and you yourself said that you're average looking but you got offended (?) when someone else's realistic with you? I mean I guess the point of this thread wasn't seeking attention from autistic incels who believe in PSL bullshit but looking for a honest rating? am I wrong?

the guys who call you a Chadlite or a Chad aren't realistic... they're possibly boneless PSL aspies who think that prominent zygos and sharp jawline would compensate for lack of harmony ascend them (most likely it wouldn't)...

are we here to dickride each other like some foids or to be honest and objective?

you're just a strong MTN with top tier bones (that obviously don't mean much), you simply don't have harmony of a Chadlite or even HTN but yeah you're probably HTN+ in Iran
DNR u wrote paragraphs wasting ur time incel jfl if you think I care about irrelevant users opinions such as yourself

You should definitely shave your chest
i shave it like once a month

DNR u wrote paragraphs wasting ur time incel jfl if you think I care about irrelevant users opinions such as yourself

i shave it like once a month
why is this thread still alive bud

why is this thread still alive bud
No fucking clue always once every 2 months some user digs this shit out and leaves a message like bruh idc anymore just move on

you read it and you didn't like it since I was objective and you're looking for attention from closeted gaycels (most users) :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

you read it and you didn't like it since I was objective and you're looking for attention from closeted gaycels (most users) :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
i didnt read past the first two sentences and it doesn't matter what u or anyone else rates me on this site I realized that months ago which is why u don't see me making anymore rate threads or bumping this shite thread. strong mtn or chadlite everyone's scale is different and i respect ur opinion but lets be honest I'm biased toward myself and ur biased toward wtv scale or viewpoints u have no one of it matters. Only girls thoughts and reactions irl and online matter

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
frauded with lighting and angle. Obviously in motion i don't look this ascend the dark lighting makes my bone structure stand out and the angle helps my eye area look better. I posted motion vids for honest truth many many users wont do that
Don’t listen to these faggots you’re chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and PlayersGetPlayed
501 replies is wild

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Ik I’m average looking but idk what hardmaxxes to do to ascend to elite status please help fellas
i think you're borderline chadlite.
The only improvement might be lower set eyebrows but it depends on harmony. Sometimes medium set eyebrows harmonize better (for example, Chico).

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
U look like shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: Nirvana
i think you're borderline chadlite.
The only improvement might be lower set eyebrows but it depends on harmony. Sometimes medium set eyebrows harmonize better (for example, Chico).
Cringiest overrate ever. He is low. Mtn.

Wtf is this frame

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240927_014843.jpg
    Screenshot_20240927_014843.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 0
LTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and RealFunkyFlamingo
bro's just trolling now
Chest hair is an ick for most ladies. He has big eyebags. UEE. His hair is good. Only shit saving him from ltn
I'm dead seriois

I guess this thread will never die.

• JFL
Ik I’m average looking but idk what hardmaxxes to do to ascend to elite status please help fellas
yo0u don't look bad but I'm guessing the jaw angle isn't ideal and maybe too short. ccw would help but too risky and too invvasive. maybe ramus implants and slight genio for projection.
If you're tall a taller skull will be good but if not then no need .

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and NZb6Air
i legit cant see anything hes saying I'm ignoring him. Feels so fucking good not having to see his dog shit posts ever again
he roasted your frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo and tombradylover
I guess this thread will never die.
too many trolls on this site

he roasted your frame
idgaf my frame sucks im MTN idgaf at all i just never wanna see him or @manletmogger posts again

most productive 2 minutes i spent on this site
Mirin u actually watched

yo0u don't look bad but I'm guessing the jaw angle isn't ideal and maybe too short. ccw would help but too risky and too invvasive. maybe ramus implants and slight genio for projection.
If you're tall a taller skull will be good but if not then no need .
U have got to be kidding me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manletmogger, Bomber517 and NZb6Air

idgaf my frame sucks im MTN idgaf at all i just never wanna see him or @manletmogger posts again

Mirin u actually watched

Frame2

over

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and tombradylover

Mirin u actually watched

like i said you don't look bad, if anything just a slight genio to get more of a mogger side profile chin like david laid's

• JFL
you’re not MTN don’t listen to them you’re chadlite. These people are just jealous of an ethnic mogging them. Even @Clavicular admits to you mogging him and clav is HTN.

• +1

Mirin u actually watched

What did I do?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
you’re not MTN don’t listen to them you’re chadlite. These people are just jealous of an ethnic mogging them. Even @Clavicular admits to you mogging him and clav is HTN.
thank you bro. I dont care about mogging anyone just wanna look good enough to slay. But thank u

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo and tombradylover
i mean in general persian bitches should be interested in you and texas has latinas who are the biggest sluts of them all.
Blud I havent left my house in 2 weeks. But ur not wrong tbh