Can I ever reach 5-6 range? Feeling like its pretty over for me

Festrunk

Festrunk

Diamond
Alright, so, I've posted before at higher bf% and have been leanmaxxing for a while now and have gone from over 40%bf to 20%. I guess I'm looking for advice and a plan as far as surgeries/looksmaxing goes so when I hit 12%bf I can be way better looking overall(I know its hard to judge through bf% but whatever).

I'd put myself at about a 3-3.5psl right now from the following flaws + never matching with non-landwhales on Tinder

Flaws:
-weird skull shape that's amplified by how large it is(my skull circ is 25in)
-sloped forehead
-Hairline kinda shitty
-minor upper eyelid exposure
-bad undereye support causing a droopy look
-Negative Canthal Tilt
-eye asymmetry
-eye color very meh(Hazel)
-no discernable cheekbones(maybe this can change with more leanmaxxing idk)
- One of the worst noses I think I've ever seen(Boulbous, large, weird arch off my face, slightly upturned)
-thin lips
-narrow mouth
- chinlet
-face lakes angularity due to nose being disgusting, gonial is more curve than angle, droopy undereyes and just lack of sharpness
-no real harmony
- ear lobe deformity from gauges
- patchy facial hair which means no facial hair
-Overbite makes my jaw and chin look a little off/retruded
- narrow palate
- forward hyoid bone

Those are the things that stick out to me, theres probably more though. That being said, I feel like my jawline has some potential as, in the right light, I think it looks decent with a hallow cheek look(maybe this is wishful thinking on my end - pic attached - would still benefit from implants).

My plans right now are to get overbite correction(BSSO/Bi-Maxillary Osteotomy and SARPE) and Rhino(deviated septum) covered by insurance, which is currently in the process. Other than that, what are going to be the major failos I fix or what takes more priority? What else should I be doing? Can I ever hit above average?

Anyway, heres some aspie selfies from frontal, 3/4 and side.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190831-161106_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190831-161106_Gallery.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 391
  • 20190831_140731.jpg
    20190831_140731.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 430
  • 20190831_140637.jpg
    20190831_140637.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 425
  • 20190831_140635.jpg
    20190831_140635.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 344
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers
shaving off that mustache + a genioplasty or chin implant would fix your two biggest flaws
also that haircut seems odd to me IMO id get a shorter one

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Bennett, Scarface and 1 other person
Nice eyes tbhngl
But that hole in your ear where someone can stick their dick through and fuck is a looksmin

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Bennett, I'mme and 6 others
mew to raise hyoid

Wow. 10/10 assessment of your own facial flaws. You are absolutely correct. Chin and nose job will fix your main flaws

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 2205
accurate self assessment

I’d rate you 4.5/10 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
bro I don't get matches and definitely not responses on tinder either, you need to be 6+ at the bare minimum ngl

4.25 PSL,your ears look very weird.

Jawline is the biggest problem imo

Nice eyes tbhngl
But that hole in your ear where someone can stick their dick through and fuck is a looksmin
4.25 PSL,your ears look very weird.
Fortunately, fixing the ear lobes is cheap and fast, but I do have very large ears - luckily they're not off my head tho. I do feel like its lower on the totem pole, and I should focus on other things first, tho.

Jawline is the biggest problem imo

Yeah, it has a lack of angularity and forwardness/prominence to it for sure. This will get better once I fix my overbite, but by how much I'm unsure. My overbite is actually pretty severe in that my top teeth almost hit my bottom gums.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Harmony is still decent, far from 3- 3.5

On yout best photo kinda decent looking

Low tier norman

If ur tall you can get to a 5

Also, I think I'm misunderstanding the PSL system. I thought it was a 1-8 bellcurve based on deviations where 4 is the average, or pinnacle of the bell. So, 5 is one deviation of attractiveness above 4(the average), 6 one deviation above 5, and so on.

If this is the case I dont think a rating above 4 is fair tbh. I have a lot of flaws and failos and why I put myself at 3-3.5, which would be below average where I think I reside based on interactions with foids and Tinder.

Maybe I'm too hard on myself or I'm misunderstanding the system. Idk.

skull is weirded shape and skull height seems off

based on that i have a hard time seeing how u'd ever attract GL girls just based off aesthetics

if ur short its likely over, if not u need to go all in on sex appeal route(RTT etc)

Your lower third is very short. You need some big ass mandible + chin implants to lengthen your face.
Btw, do you listen to Chelsea Grin and Whitechapel by any chance?

get a better haircut if your hairline is good and get rid of that pedo moustache.
nice eyes, never pluck your eyebrows
kinda unproportional nose for your face, either get other implants to make your nose fit in or get rhino,1 is always better option.
mouth area bad, grow a beard if you can and always keep moustache couple mms longer.
HIT GYM ASAP
dont get me mentioned about earlobe thing..
many things depend on your height at your point but from pics you seem short,hopefully not.
good luck, have potential to be good looking with slight procedures because you have most important stuff covered which is eye area and hair.

skull is weirded shape and skull height seems off

based on that i have a hard time seeing how u'd ever attract GL girls just based off aesthetics

if ur short its likely over, if not u need to go all in on sex appeal route(RTT etc)

It looks like he has bimaxillary protrusion combined with shortskull which gives the illusion of a short midface, if he got a chin implant, it would make him look "off".

he needs some type of hail mary lefort, something for his eyes, and HT. Implants would just make him look worse

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 2486
What is your hairline to chin length?

It looks like he has bimaxillary protrusion combined with shortskull which gives the illusion of a short midface, if he got a chin implant, it would make him look "off".

he needs some type of hail mary lefort, something for his eyes, and HT. Implants would just make him look worse
Could that be an affect of severe malocclusion, though, that could be fixed with Bi-Maxillary Osteotomy where they realign the upper and lower jaw?

What is your hairline to chin length?
9"

7.5 is average did you measure correctly? Does not look 9 inches at all.
You're right, that's was a typo it was supposed to be 8" - using a tailor's tape measure, from the lowest point of my hairline to the bottom of my chin not including nose curve(measure was straight up and down). Does that seem more accurate?

You're right, that's was a typo it was supposed to be 8" - using a tailor's tape measure, from the lowest point of my hairline to the bottom of my chin not including nose curve(measure was straight up and down). Does that seem more accurate?
8 inches is a good face length. Your face is just too wide. No clue how to fix that beside fat loss.

8 inches is a good face length. Your face is just too wide. No clue how to fix that beside fat loss.
Two boards and a rope tbh tbh ngl ded srs

Forget about women bro. Ride horses or something.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: I'mme, shimada, fukmylyf and 1 other person
when did you get your ear gloryhole ? I see so many people at my age get that shit, it's so weird, like they don't think about their future at all and just live in the moment lmao

when did you get your ear gloryhole ? I see so many people at my age get that shit, it's so weird, like they don't think about their future at all and just live in the moment lmao
14 my dude, in Highschool. I thought I was a such a rebel going to Hardcore shows, putting Xs on my fists and having 1.5" gauges lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman
Need better eyebrows

Also your mouth is not that bad

Your gonial is not that bad, its your submental area what makes it look so bad, look into this maybe (?)

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk and Deleted member 756
Need better eyebrows

Also your mouth is not that bad

Your gonial is not that bad, its your submental area what makes it look so bad, look into this maybe (?)

Good fucking shit - thank you. I hope my submental region will also get better as I drop the last of my body fat as well(still like 30 more lbs to lose).

Nn 1

ill try a better one tomorrow

Shameless bump tbh ngl ded srs

Alright, so, I've posted before at higher bf% and have been leanmaxxing for a while now and have gone from over 40%bf to 20%. I guess I'm looking for advice and a plan as far as surgeries/looksmaxing goes so when I hit 12%bf I can be way better looking overall(I know its hard to judge through bf% but whatever).

I'd put myself at about a 3-3.5psl right now from the following flaws + never matching with non-landwhales on Tinder

Flaws:
-weird skull shape that's amplified by how large it is(my skull circ is 25in)
-sloped forehead
-Hairline kinda shitty
-minor upper eyelid exposure
-bad undereye support causing a droopy look
-Negative Canthal Tilt
-eye asymmetry
-eye color very meh(Hazel)
-no discernable cheekbones(maybe this can change with more leanmaxxing idk)
- One of the worst noses I think I've ever seen(Boulbous, large, weird arch off my face, slightly upturned)
-thin lips
-narrow mouth
- chinlet
-face lakes angularity due to nose being disgusting, gonial is more curve than angle, droopy undereyes and just lack of sharpness
-no real harmony
- ear lobe deformity from gauges
- patchy facial hair which means no facial hair
-Overbite makes my jaw and chin look a little off/retruded
- narrow palate
- forward hyoid bone

Those are the things that stick out to me, theres probably more though. That being said, I feel like my jawline has some potential as, in the right light, I think it looks decent with a hallow cheek look(maybe this is wishful thinking on my end - pic attached - would still benefit from implants).

My plans right now are to get overbite correction(BSSO/Bi-Maxillary Osteotomy and SARPE) and Rhino(deviated septum) covered by insurance, which is currently in the process. Other than that, what are going to be the major failos I fix or what takes more priority? What else should I be doing? Can I ever hit above average?

Anyway, heres some aspie selfies from frontal, 3/4 and side.
Keep a ten day stubble, or a complete full beard to frawd a better jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
do a bimax + chin implant
even as a mouthbreather i have this lower third, with 22/100 bf, sadly environment is nothing compared to genetics :

it's such a relief when doc said that your lower third doesn't need anything more, and is good.
Just look at bimax, it's very harcord, but you need it to become normal.
i wish you good luck.
for the nose, go for filler, it's safer in your case.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Festrunk
do a bimax + chin implant

That's the plan as it's looking. Hopefully, I can get BiMax covered by insurance because of overbite complications. Basically, the second my employers insurance goes through I'm immediately making an appointment with a Maxillo-Facial surgeon.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
That's the plan as it's looking. Hopefully, I can get BiMax covered by insurance because of overbite complications. Basically, the second my employers insurance goes through I'm immediately making an appointment with a Maxillo-Facial surgeon.

it'll hurt but you'll be a new man

Brutal self assessment

• So Sad
Reactions: Festrunk
It is over.

I would first change your style and then go into cosmetic surgeries. Hair doesnt fit the moustache which doesnt fit your ear mod

I would first change your style and then go into cosmetic surgeries. Hair doesnt fit the moustache which doesnt fit your ear mod
Well, the only real cosmetic surgeries I have planned are Overbite Correction, Genio and MAYBE Rhino(this one scares me because bad Rhino is BAD), and I feel like those are basically gonna be mandatory.

People here are badmouthing the Mustache but I kinda like it. I feel like it adds more contrast, helps with the narrow mouth, and I've had people comment and say it fits me well. Idk.