Can I ever reach 5-6 range? Feeling like its pretty over for me

Hi man! As per me, what you need is custom wrap around jaw implants and buccal fat removal (if you're unable to lower bf).

Cs WPA jaw implants will provide necessary length to your face and make jaw and jawline more noticeable. Moreover, it will also solve the issue of your receding chin and you won't need a sliding genioplasty.

Rhino is not at all necessary in you case imo

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
Hi man! As per me, what you need is custom wrap around jaw implants and buccal fat removal (if you're unable to lower bf).

Cs WPA jaw implants will provide necessary length to your face and make jaw and jawline more noticeable. Moreover, it will also solve the issue of your receding chin and you won't need a sliding genioplasty.

Rhino is not at all necessary in you case imo
Now just to get $15k.

Yeah, cs w jaw implants are that expensive. Make sure you take the effect that sliding genio would have given you.
It seems like the cost of just getting to be average is going to be insane. The hell of BiMax + the $15k for CWA Jaw implants. Fuck.

It seems like the cost of just getting to be average is going to be insane. The hell of BiMax + the $15k for CWA Jaw implants. Fuck.
Why biMax? Have you been diagnosed with overbite/jet or you just think so?

Why biMax? Have you been diagnosed with overbite/jet or you just think so?
Yes I have a severe overbite and my top teeth almost touch my bottom gums.

Yes I have a severe overbite and my top teeth almost touch my bottom gums.
Almost same is case w me but my maxfac surgeon denied any overbite. He said that my upper jaw is just little more forward.

Almost same is case w me but my maxfac surgeon denied any overbite. He said that my upper jaw is just little more forward.
Fuck. If that happens by Allah I will rope.

Fuck. If that happens by Allah I will rope.
No no.. the front jaw teeth can simply be taken back through braces, which is inexpensive.

But this also mean that I would need a jaw surgery or wp jaw implant with or without genio to improve my lower third

No no.. the front jaw teeth can simply be taken back through braces, which is inexpensive.

But this also mean that I would need a jaw surgery or wp jaw implant with or without genio to improve my lower third
Braces to fix it by pulling upper jaw back sound really bad for me - because I'm pretty sure the shortness of my chin and lower third is caused, in part, by my overbite.

So, let's just hope they okay some kind of surgery - hopefully bimax to help fix Bimaxillary Potrusion as well.

Lol, what did you do to your ears?! :lul: :lul: :lul:

20190831 140731 20190908 031906

This is what a genio and losing body fat/buccal fat removal do to you.

• Love it
This is what a genio and losing body fat/buccal fat removal do to you.

A genio will never bring this much of movement. Only a huge chin implant could give this transformation.

Example of someone who actually needs a longer midface

• JFL
It's not over, but sure you Need a hard surgery

It's not over, but sure you Need a hard surgery
Nah, its basically over. I need BiMax and CWA Jaw Implants($15k) to even be average, let alone anything above that. I'm 24, by the time I get the money, by the most generous estimates, will be 30 jfl

Nah, its basically over. I need BiMax and CWA Jaw Implants($15k) to even be average, let alone anything above that. I'm 24, by the time I get the money, by the most generous estimates, will be 30 jfl
As you want

gets a lot of money dude, i mean looks is everything nowadays

chin and midface too short