can i fix my bloat as a teen?

brandoian

brandoian

Iron
i’m 15 and i got a relatively chubby face (mostly the cheeks) and some people say it’s just my baby fat and stuff like that but i don’t want to have a chubby face especially since i see so many other 15 year olds with slimmer faces so does it all just come down to genetics or can i fix it?

i’m 15 and i got a relatively chubby face (mostly the cheeks) and some people say it’s just my baby fat and stuff like that but i don’t want to have a chubby face especially since i see so many other 15 year olds with slimmer faces so does it all just come down to genetics or can i fix it?
Partly genetics but there are ways to avoid it. Obviously being lean is a given, other than that supplement potassium and eat healthy foods

• +1
Reactions: brandoian
Eat healthy, I mean obviously you’ll have face fat from childhood , and it will go away in 1-3 years. Lose weight get to an ideal bf%.

• +1
Reactions: brandoian