Can I frontload 500mg test e

Varping

Varping

Iron
Joined
Dec 13, 2025
Posts
201
Reputation
93
I take 70mg testoserone eod since 7 weeks and do not feel shit, I have bloodwork in 6 weeks but i wanted to start my anadrol and tren by next week, which would be terrible without a base so i wont risk it.
Now my question how bad would be to just do 200-500mg in one pin atp i would have to get side effects outside of pip
Also pretty weird i get brutal muscle soreness from the injections feelable for up to 3 days so im worried i pin 400mg/ml bolde and will be fucked once it saturated
 

Similar threads

Crappypatty
Replies
10
Views
41
Crappypatty
Crappypatty
T
Discussion Test e expiry
Replies
1
Views
39
fattofat
fattofat
benkku
Replies
0
Views
5
benkku
benkku
sugarfucker
Replies
1
Views
32
sugarfucker
sugarfucker
T
Replies
4
Views
45
fucknatty
fucknatty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top