I really want to

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, horizon and Zenis
Your imagination is the limit but why fictional characters jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and arab_chink
Your imagination is the limit but why fictional characters jfl
fictional characters have the best feminine features and it'd feel better since they train all their life to suck dick

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Zenis
Ehh is it really?
PLEASE TELL ME HOW IM REALLY STRUGGLING
CC1A3C47 5117 4F5A 9438 9BC879E399A5

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Zenis
Yeah when you lucid dream you can basically make anything happen. If you don't know how to lucid dream look up some videos on it. I used to have wet lucid dreams with Adriana Lima.

Yeah when you lucid dream you can basically make anything happen. If you don't know how to lucid dream look up some videos on it. I used to have wet lucid dreams with Adriana Lima.
Tips and tricks?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hideocel369 and Zenis
Idk, but I managed to fuck actresses in my dreams by thinking about them a lot during the day.

Maybe if you force it too much you will get it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and iblamejews
Tips and tricks?
Have a dream notebook it helps make your dreams much more vivid and detailed which will help with lucid dreaming. Having a dream notebook also really helps with dream recollection. Meditate before bed it helps clear your mind and makes you fall asleep easier. Since I would do it with Adriana Lima I would look at her pictures before bed I would also I visualize her while meditating. When you realize you are dreaming don't freak out it can cause you to have a nightmare if you're not careful. I've heard from others that you shouldn't look in the mirror while lucid dreaming and you shouldn't let the people in your dream know that you know that you're dreaming because it can make you have a nightmare. Remember though that you are in control of your dream if it starts becoming a nightmare calm down and change it. Lucid nightmares are especially terrifying since they look just like real life and they feel like it to. I actually stopped lucid dreaming because I had too many bad experiences but that's because I have anxiety and intrusive thoughts. Hopefully this helps you I tried my best to remember everything since I haven't done it in a while.

• Love it
Reactions: arab_chink
Have a dream notebook it helps make your dreams much more vivid and detailed which will help with lucid dreaming. Having a dream notebook also really helps with dream recollection. Meditate before bed it helps clear your mind and makes you fall asleep easier. Since I would do it with Adriana Lima I would look at her pictures before bed I would also I visualize her while meditating. When you realize you are dreaming don't freak out it can cause you to have a nightmare if you're not careful. I've heard from others that you shouldn't look in the mirror while lucid dreaming and you shouldn't let the people in your dream know that you know that you're dreaming because it can make you have a nightmare. Remember though that you are in control of your dream if it starts becoming a nightmare calm down and change it. Lucid nightmares are especially terrifying since they look just like real life and they feel like it to. I actually stopped lucid dreaming because I had too many bad experiences but that's because I have anxiety and intrusive thoughts. Hopefully this helps you I tried my best to remember everything since I haven't done it in a while.
Wait but what if i forget that i am in a lucid dream? Also is there anything i should eat prior?

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369
Wait but what if i forget that i am in a lucid dream? Also is there anything i should eat prior?
Honestly I have no idea since that would happen to me when I would start having a lucid nightmare but I have severe anxiety and I kind of experience dissociation when extremely stressed. I would recomend tea. I don't know about any foods but there might be some herbs you could you use.

• +1
Honestly I have no idea since that would happen to me when I would start having a lucid nightmare but I have severe anxiety and I kind of experience dissociation when extremely stressed. I would recomend tea. I don't know about any foods but there might be some herbs you could you use.
Wow man, you really know your shit, high iq. Ill see if your methods would work but for now, i should probably focus on ascending.

• +1
Wow man, you really know your shit, high iq. Ill see if your methods would work but for now, i should probably focus on ascending.
I'm not high iq. Also I don't know that much I know there's more out there you should look it up on YouTube you'll find better advice there I mostly winged it with lucid dreaming also due to mental illness I can just visualize in an extremely vivid way which probably helped. Good luck with ascending.

• Love it
I'm not high iq. Also I don't know that much I know there's more out there you should look it up on YouTube you'll find better advice there I mostly winged it with lucid dreaming also due to mental illness I can just visualize in an extremely vivid way which probably helped. Good luck with ascending.
THANKS SAAR! YOU TOO!

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hideocel369 and Freixel
I struggle to fall back asleep attempting lucid dreaming

• +1
I can ship you 10 grams of dried red amanitas, they have sleeping effect. I legit had a 30 minute long lucid dream that i was farming on a field with my dick hahahaha
I did weed before and had the symptoms of a stroke, legit my body was spasing out and i couldnt talk

I did weed before and had the symptoms of a stroke, legit my body was spasing out and i couldnt talk
SMoked that gaz weed.

Fr amanitas made me go from coominh after 13 secondw to becoming 30 minute schizofrenic bull

I can send tutorial for natural lucid dreaming

• Woah
SMoked that gaz weed.

Fr amanitas made me go from coominh after 13 secondw to becoming 30 minute schizofrenic bull

I can send tutorial for natural lucid dreaming
Send on discord, dont want normies here fucking my girl:cop::cop::cop::cop::cop:

I struggle to fall back asleep attempting lucid dreaming
Maybe use some scents in your room they help me with feeling sleepy. Also maybe you're not relaxed enough. Don't use your phone before bed it makes it harder to fall asleep. Make sure you're actually tired. When you meditate let yourself be empty don't entertain any thoughts let them pass you by if you focus on them your brain will be too active I would let myself fall asleep while meditating and it would just happen. That's all I can think of hopefully this helps.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Maybe use some scents in your room they help me with feeling sleepy. Also maybe you're not relaxed enough. Don't use your phone before bed it makes it harder to fall asleep. Make sure you're actually tired. When you meditate let yourself be empty don't entertain any thoughts let them pass you by if you focus on them your brain will be too active I would let myself fall asleep while meditating and it would just happen. That's all I can think of hopefully this helps.
So should I focus on the girl I wanna fuck in a wet dream when I meditate? And do I meditate before I sleep or when I wake up?

• +1
In fact probably yes, if you make it up in your mind

I read about it years ago when I was a kid, I didn't want to do all this dream notebook bullshit so all I did was making "reality tests" which is how you check if you're dreaming or not; for me it was trying to push your finger through your palm in random moments. In reality of course your hand will stop your finger, while in a dream your finger will just pass through your hand with weird feeling, and that's how you know you're in a dream. Then you can just make up whatever you want and control what you do in your dream, for me it was of course usually fucking some girl lol
These days I'm not trying it at all but the ability to lucid dream remained for me and sometimes I will just realise I'm in a dream and take over, so it's nice

• Woah
In fact probably yes, if you make it up in your mind

I read about it years ago when I was a kid, I didn't want to do all this dream notebook bullshit so all I did was making "reality tests" which is how you check if you're dreaming or not; for me it was trying to push your finger through your palm in random moments. In reality of course your hand will stop your finger, while in a dream your finger will just pass through your hand with weird feeling, and that's how you know you're in a dream. Then you can just make up whatever you want and control what you do in your dream, for me it was of course usually fucking some girl lol
These days I'm not trying it at all but the ability to lucid dream remained for me and sometimes I will just realise I'm in a dream and take over, so it's nice
How long did it take you for it start working in a dreamm

How long did it take you for it start working in a dreamm
Man I don't remember now it was 10+ years ago maybe even 15, but I'd guess between 1-3 months? I wasn't pushing it though, just did it as curiosity and was like "oh it worked, cool". If you're more strongly set on it you could probably make it work faster I guess

And probably depends on how is your dreaming in the first place, I for one rarely remember my dreams (maybe one-two every 4-5 nights) so probably for someone who remembers all dreams it will go much faster

• Woah
Yeah you can. I go on murderous rampages when i do it.

• Woah
Man I don't remember now it was 10+ years ago maybe even 15, but I'd guess between 1-3 months? I wasn't pushing it though, just did it as curiosity and was like "oh it worked, cool". If you're more strongly set on it you could probably make it work faster I guess

And probably depends on how is your dreaming in the first place, I for one rarely remember my dreams (maybe one-two every 4-5 nights) so probably for someone who remembers all dreams it will go much faster
I think a dream journal is good if your memory is shit, if your memory is very good you can remember the dreams anyway without writing them down

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
no

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Rameriz look like him? @Pei
Yeah what if tmw you woke up with Richard Ramirez height frame and face would you become king of the world

• Woah
So should I focus on the girl I wanna fuck in a wet dream when I meditate? And do I meditate before I sleep or when I wake up?
I mean you don't have to focus on the girl when you meditate but it would help me personally. I would recomend you do it before you sleep. I don't think meditating after you wake up would help with lucid dreaming specifically but it does help give you a clear mind through out the day and helps to relax you but I would say it doesn't affect it all that much.

• Woah
Lol i can do it on commend but i dont cause its subhuman and escapism cope

• Woah
Yeah what if tmw you woke up with Richard Ramirez height frame and face would you become king of the world
Yes I would become actor

Yes I would become actor
Can u believe Ramirez wasted his entire life? Then lockup up for rest of life at age 24 insane

• Woah
how did it feel