can I get an updated psl rating

most drs suck at fillers and screw you over

his implants are amazing
4ERvkrh
fucking hell that's crazy, what was his cheekbones like before

1mg finasteride and Nioxin (most important for hair quality) Im maintaining NW1 so its all good and I caught my baldness early
no no I meant like how often do you shampoo/condition and with what, your hair looks really good

nothing is showing up
google 'Nioxin system 2 shampoo and conditioner' its the only legit noncope way of thickening hair then I use sea salt spray to get waviness

• Woah
Reactions: sytyl
google 'Nioxin system 2 shampoo and conditioner' its the only legit noncope way of thickening hair then I use sea salt spray to get waviness
how often do you use the shampoo/conditioner? does it smell nice? I heard nioxin does not smell too good

how often do you use the shampoo/conditioner? does it smell nice? I heard nioxin does not smell too good
it smells bad but oh well does wonders for my hair, I shampoo and condition once every 3 days to not irritate my scalp

• +1
it smells bad but oh well does wonders for my hair, I shampoo and condition once every 3 days to not irritate my scalp
also the sea salt spray counteracts the Nioxin smell since it smells of tropical coconuts

• +1
so every 3rd day you shampoo and then condition? on the other days you just use water?
sorry for the questions lol..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
so every 3rd day you shampoo and then condition? on the other days you just use water?
sorry for the questions lol..
no I don't wash it at all in those other days to let oils build up, just wear a shower cap in shower. washing hair everyday is bad

• +1
4.5 psl tbh ngl

no I don't wash it at all in those other days to let oils build up, just wear a shower cap in shower. washing hair everyday is bad
just bought nioxin system 2 tbh, hope it works, I'll use it once a week, what's the recommended usage?

• Love it
just bought nioxin system 2 tbh, hope it works, I'll use it once a week, what's the recommended usage?
tbh I don't know what the recommended is but use it 2 times a week imo, this will thicken ur hair but what kinda hair are u after? volumes or wavy or what

• +1
tbh I don't know what the recommended is but use it 2 times a week imo, this will thicken ur hair but what kinda hair are u after? volumes or wavy or what
I have wavey curtains rn but I have to blowdry/style it and it's painful to spend so much time doing so... plus my crown is thinning lol but I'm on fin for like 2 years for that so it's not bad anymore

• +1
I have wavey curtains rn but I have to blowdry/style it and it's painful to spend so much time doing so... plus my crown is thinning lol but I'm on fin for like 2 years for that so it's not bad anymore
if ur scalp is visible on crown just spam toppik on it lol easy hack

• +1
if ur scalp is visible on crown just spam toppik on it lol easy hack
I used to do that, just a little bit of toppik covered it up completely since I still had a lot of hair... thankfully fin worked for me and restored the density on my crown, it's why I shill for it so hard lol

• Love it
I used to do that, just a little bit of toppik covered it up completely since I still had a lot of hair... thankfully fin worked for me and restored the density on my crown, it's why I shill for it so hard lol
has fin maintained ur hairline? I feel like mine got a bit worse but I been on it for 5 months so far

• +1
has fin maintained ur hairline? I feel like mine got a bit worse but I been on it for 5 months so far
norwood reaper only attacked my crown, my hairline has been the same as its been for the past few years

• Woah
how comes I thought I was 4.5 tbh ngl
There's always a margin of doubt with all ratings. Some may bump you to 4.5 thanks to hair halo, but I usually don't take that into consideration for PSL (face) rating. You do have really good hair though, so a PSL rating of 4.5 wouldn't be inaccurate per se.

• +1
bump tbh ngl

4.5-4.75 in these pics but ive seen your side profile so overall its 4 tbh

4.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: justadude
4.5 in these pictures ngl. But irl , you probably around 3.5, hair is hailo but you have a weak neck and look like a 22 year old living in with momma, very low smv.