Can I get extra actual jaw bony mass?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Implants aren't real bone. I'm not sure if during jaw surgery they add extra bone to your existing jaw bones (upper and lower).

I need jaw surgery but I also need extra bony mass added to my jaws because I'm sure I've lost bony mass already. Quite significant.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Implants aren't real bone. I'm not sure if during jaw surgery they add extra bone to your existing jaw bones (upper and lower).

I need jaw surgery but I also need extra bony mass added to my jaws because I'm sure I've lost bony mass already. Quite significant.
Bone grafts are thing but if you're a mega recessed subhuman then it won't help.

Bone grafts are thing but if you're a mega recessed subhuman then it won't help.
Can you explain why it won't help? Recession has to do with anatomical position, and "weak jaw" can mean you're recessed and/or your bone lacks mass. I don't see how logically it cannot help?

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Can you explain why it won't help? Recession has to do with anatomical position, and "weak jaw" can mean you're recessed and/or your bone lacks mass. I don't see how logically it cannot help?
Usually bone grafts are done for dental work. In places that do not require lots of bone mass. If there's massive bone loss then ldar.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Usually bone grafts are done for dental work. In places that do not require lots of bone mass. If there's massive bone loss then ldar.
So it's not possible to add enough mass for it to be aesthetically /visually significant?

• +1
So it's not possible to add enough mass for it to be aesthetically /visually significant?
First and foremost, you need to consult with maxfac, do all the scans and yada yada. He'll tell what to do after.

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
  • +1