Can i get in trouble if I add random women on my fake snapchat and send them bilds (pics) of my tarse (penis)?

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Can i get in trouble if I add random women on my fake snapchat and send them bilds (pics) of my tarse (penis)?

Is it like cool in the terms of law or does it count as "online sexual harassment" or whatever? Or it's like no big deal?

((Assuming women who are older than18 ofcourse)

Cause I just photoshopped my tarse (cock) to make it look longer and then I sent to some women on snapchat where I found their snapchats of yubo.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Chadeep, Deleted member 21700 and 2 others
Nah u need to inject test u soy cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Send them on here instead @Alexanderr is actually a Female owner who loves to recieve pics

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Growth Plate, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Nah u need to inject test u soy cuck

I did inject yesterday this is what makes me do this. Test makes me do this shit bro :feelshah:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 21700
you could just post it on reddit there's like 100 different subs for it lmao

• +1
you could just post it on reddit there's like 100 different subs for it lmao

But are there anywhere where I can post for only women to look at it? I don't want males to look at the pics

hmm :unsure: ... YES do it bro! :LOL: Send your dumb little pictures too allll the girly girls you want my friend(y), but I dare you,:what: do not..! Ehm, let me emphasize in caps: :no:DO NOT:no: send a SINGLE PICTURE to MY girl!!! You with me? Good ... and just a reminder, I will not be afraid to show my fangs 😡:p

• +1
hmm :unsure: ... YES do it bro! :LOL: Send your dumb little pictures too allll the girly girls you want my friend(y), but I dare you,:what: do not..! Ehm, let me emphasize in caps: :no:DO NOT:no: send a SINGLE PICTURE to MY girl!!! You with me? Good ... and just a reminder, I will not be afraid to show my fangs 😡:p

It's the Testosterone I injected man..

It makes me send cock pics to random women n shit

Especially when I combine Testosterone with nofap then I feel sexually frustrated as fock:feelswah:

// Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and SchizoAutism
bumping this thread cuz it's funny

Nigga has to photoshop his dick

Honestly just rope already mane