Can i get laid delivering pizza with this face??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
4107355 IMG 20240428 151438

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Deleted member 65033, SubhumanForever and 26 others
Do you like obese women? If so ur in good shape

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, datboijj, xantrooper and 9 others
Everyone seeing this thread feels sorry for u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, PRIEST Sv3rige, fukmylyf and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ShowerMaxxing, borntosuffer and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: ss07, acv700, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
be like “would u like extra sausage with that “ with ur dick in the pizza

• JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige, deadstock, mrriceguyreturn and 8 others
Unless your some terra chad no girl is gonna say “can I suck your cock” when you deliver her the pizza
There was a chad guy I knew who worked as a package delivery guy. He got blowjobs from woman almost every week.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, vermillioncorefan and truthhurts
There was a chad guy I knew who worked as a package delivery guy. He got blowjobs from woman almost every week.
As a chad it’s as simple as saying, suck my cock bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AscensionMan98, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
I don’t, he’s decent looking but he’s not a chad that will get his dick sucked for just existing
Asking as 28 year old on an obsecure forum used mostly by KHHV’s if you can get laid is kinda sad.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Give more context on this bro cus ain’t no way
He showed me videos. Women were asking for a cup of coffee and it happened really easy

Asking as 28 year old on an obsecure forum used mostly by KHHV’s if you can get laid is kinda sad.
Ya your right, it is sad in a way but he’s not some fuckint subhuman nigga with no hope atleast

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Bro, i do It for emotional relief. No One answering this thread Is getting laid anytime soon. Misery Is Better when it's shared.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and Alt Number 3
He showed me videos. Women were asking for a cup of coffee and it happened really easy
A cup of coffee to go with their pizza? Who the fuck does that? Something doesn’t sound right. Send The Videos A.S.A.P!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Alt Number 3, watah and 1 other person
Bro, i do It for emotional relief. No One answering this thread Is getting laid anytime soon. Misery Is Better when it's shared.
No, misery shouldn’t be shared otherwise you will make other people miserable.

As I always say: take advice from lions, not losers.

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999
A cup of coffee to go with their pizza? Something doesn’t right. Send The Videos A.S.A.P!
No it was package delivery.

And wtf? Are you really that rock bottom you’re asking for videos?

No

IMG 1966

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, Costcosuperstore, watah and 1 other person
No, misery shouldn’t be shared otherwise you will make other people miserable.

As I always say: take advice from lions, not losers.
No, it's perfect like that. People here say i can't get laid so i won't try It. No One answering this thread can get laid as well, so it's perfectly fine.

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and moreroidsmoredates
Im dead serious and nigga why are you asking me this? You Know Im Down Bad.
I know, but don’t act so desperate like a degenerate.

No, it's perfect like that. People here say i can't get laid so i won't try It. No One answering this thread can get laid as well, so it's perfectly fine.
Tombradylover can get laid pretty easily

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and tombradylover
yeah if you deliver pizza to mumbai slums

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45175, deadstock and itzyaboyJJ
IMG 5944

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45175 and nathan
Jealous… he is goodlooking, he wouldn’t struggle at all
Trust me, no One that has replied here can get laid. There are good reasons if people are registered here.

Trust me, no One that has replied here can get laid. There are good reasons if people are registered here.
We’re all subhumans

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
jk my man , you can (maybe)
I don't care anyway. Will getting laid solve all my problems?? It's Just temporary pleasure like everything else, i don't care if i can get laid or not.

I don't care anyway. Will getting laid solve all my problems?? It's Just temporary pleasure like everything else, i don't care if i can get laid or not.
what kind of problems ?

what kind of problems ?
Everything. Depression, Money, career, those are my real problems. Getting laid isn't a problem, and the post was deliberately provocative, because anyone can get laid, It doesn't mean anything.

• +1
Reactions: watah and deadstock
Everything. Depression, Money, career, those are my real problems. Getting laid isn't a problem, and the post was deliberately provocative, because anyone can get laid, It doesn't mean anything.
things will get better just focus on your mental health

You will get no tips

brutal you actually look deformed in this pic

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and lemonnz
brutal you actually look deformed in this pic
It's my Wide cranium. Just because majority of people have a narrow cranium, they made people think that Is Ideal, when in reality a large cranium like mine Is Majestic and a High iq trait

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho and nathan
listen u wanted the truth. With ur current psl, age and occupation, u can slay landwhales. No shame in that man. Just improve. Maybe cold shower would do the trick

• +1
  • JFL
Tombradylover can get laid pretty easily
Jfl at u acting like this thread is supposed to be anything other then a thread made for validation. The minute u start getting shit on (like always btw) u change up ur entire attitude to try and save face and seem cool or unbothered. Brother, you are a 28-year-old Italian pizza boy living with his dad and has never attracted a decent tier foid in his life. Accept the truth of your situation and work on yourself before criticizing others. Theres a reason i don't spam threads asking for validation from nigers on this site like you do

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Larp because the delivery guys just drop the package and then at most ask you to sign and then gtfo for the next delivery

• +1
Reactions: watah
listen u wanted the truth. With ur current psl, age and occupation, u can slay landwhales. No shame in that man. Just improve. Maybe cold shower would do the trick
No, you're retarded, my Dick doesn't even get up, and you think i wanted reassurance on the fact if i can slay or not? I'm dealing with depression, and it's a matter of fact that none of the people Who shit on me can get laid either, and that prime bull shits on 99% of people.

• JFL
Reactions: bedes and tombradylover
Give more context on this bro cus ain’t no way
It’s just some larp from “a guy he knows,” delivery drivers are on tight schedules. Ur telling me buddy could deliver his package into whores mouths weekly??

No, you're retarded, my Dick doesn't even get up, and you think i wanted reassurance on the fact if i can slay or not? I'm dealing with depression, and it's a matter of fact that none of the people Who shit on me can get laid either, and that prime bull shits on 99% of people.
Nigga the title of the thread is

Can i get laid delivering pizza with this face??​

What the fuck are we even talking about, of course u wanted validation/reassurance on whether u can slay or not. U seem like a decent funny guy at times but ur full-blown delusional. I hope u feel better soon

• +1
  • JFL