Blackout.xl

Retired.
Iron lion is too expensive tbh

It looks like it’s all bunk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl and autistic_tendencies
probably not. havent tried it tho

I did a pregnancy test on hgh from alibaba and i proved it cant be hcg but not sure if its rat piss or not

I did a pregnancy test on hgh from alibaba and i proved it cant be hcg but not sure if its rat piss or not
Isn’t most HGH sourced from China anyway? Going through a middle man would wield similar results

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Luke LLL
Isn’t most HGH sourced from China anyway? Going through a middle man would wield similar results
@nelson is already on it. hopefully he does a blood test soon so itll be revealed if its legit or not

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, PenileFacialSurgery, Luke LLL and 1 other person
@nelson is already on it. hopefully he does a blood test soon so itll be revealed if its legit or not
Indeed. I wanna know

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Stop with the Alibaba gh threads. If you really think that you’re getting real quality gh for $60 per box of 10x10iu than you’re retarded

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Stop with the Alibaba gh threads. If you really think that you’re getting real quality gh for $60 per box of 10x10iu than you’re retarded
You’re buying straight from the manufacturer on Ali baba. Most sites source from the same manufacturer but Act as a middle man. Other users bought HGH from Alibaba.com and are trying it, we’ll see if it’s legit

• +1
Low iq detected.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Luke LLL
You’re buying straight from the manufacturer on Ali baba. Most sites source from the same manufacturer but Act as a middle man. Other users bought HGH from Alibaba.com and are trying it, we’ll see if it’s legit
You don’t know anything, do you think there is just one big Lab that creates all the same high quality growth hormone? That’s not how it works, each individual company has there own lab, majority of the time atleast. Otherwise why would different brands of growth hormone give different results? They are either underdosed or overdosed. Go ahead, buy crystallised gook cum and inject it into your stomach, it won’t do shit.

You don’t know anything, do you think there is just one big Lab that creates all the same high quality growth hormone? That’s not how it works, each individual company has there own lab, majority of the time atleast. Otherwise why would different brands of growth hormone give different results? They are either underdosed or overdosed. Go ahead, buy crystallised gook cum and inject it into your stomach, it won’t do shit.
I never said there is one big lab. Did you not read what I said?

most gear (HGH, roids, Etc) is sourced from China. Most places you go to for HGH will literally be getting their HGH from chinese manufacturers.

Could the Alibaba HGH be fake? Sure. We don’t know yet. You’re making definitive claims on something you don’t have the answer to. We’ll find out once @nelson posts the results

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Luke LLL
Ngl HGH for 60$ per 10x10iu doesn't sound save. I would consider Iron Lion bro, also Iron Lion's orange top hgh has like at least 96% purity. Jintropin and grey top are 98% purity.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally, 9898 and Blackout.xl
Ngl HGH for 60$ per 10x10iu doesn't sound save. I would consider Iron Lion bro, also Iron Lion's orange top hgh has like at least 96% purity. Jintropin and grey top are 98% purity.
I’d go through iron lion but it’s expensive af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Low iq detected.
Yeah, that’s

most gear (HGH, roids, Etc) is sourced from China. Most places you go to for HGH will literally be getting their HGH from chinese manufacturers.

Could the Alibaba HGH be fake? Sure. We don’t know yet. You’re making definitive claims on something you don’t have the answer to. We’ll find out once @nelson posts the results
im completely aware that majority of PEDS originate from China, it’s jus the the quality varies from lab to lab and company to company, that being said, if you can find a source that has been proven to yield good results then that should be the source you buy, we don’t know what could be in the alibaba vials, it could have 3ius of gh per vial, if any gh at all, jfl.

Again, I would like to be proven wrong by @nelson. Personally my igf-1 was 828ng/dl on iron lion labs, at 5iu daily.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

It's legit bro, my bench went up 10% in a week, my sleep is better, and 2 Alibaba users have already gotten blood tests. I will get one just to prove it to the site though.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Blackout.xl
It’s not even that pricey, maybe go with blacktops from PPL, they have 10x10 for $135USD
It's legit bro, my bench went up 10% in a week, my sleep is better, and 2 Alibaba users have already gotten blood tests. I will get one just to prove it to the site though.
Please do it soon brother, I’d love to see the results.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
It’s not even that pricey, maybe go with blacktops from PPL, they have 10x10 for $135USD

Please do it soon brother, I’d love to see the results.
Where do you think they're sourcing bro? Start using your head.

• +1
Reactions: Mpc93 and Blackout.xl
What company did you go through on Ali baba?

• +1
Save money then. Only for 1 year is more than enough. Doing it for more than 1 year is dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally and Blackout.xl
Get puretropin.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob