Can i get my hair color back naturally

toshiya

toshiya

Bronze
I was born with blonde hair that stayed on me for like 2 years when it started to darken now it’s brown-dark brown
Can i possibly get my hair colour back naturally?

dark brown is ideal for man bro

Obv no. Lots of kids are born blonde then turn dark brown, i was too. Most ppl hair gets darker as they age

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mfk, toshiya and justbentbro
Blonde is exotic especially for an ethnic like me
do you have dark eyes? if so you are the last person to want dark hair, you will look even more ethnic

shit i read it wrong, you want light hair

• +1
Reactions: toshiya
For that you'd need:

To find specific the specific/s protein responsible for giving melanin and pigment to hair colour and block it. Either find the gene that encodes that protein and silence it. Maybe demethylation could help to turn on other genes or revert possible factors.

I was once researching it but I gave up I like my black hair. Just which it had other texture so I dont need to spend so long

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mfk and toshiya
For that you'd need:

To find specific the specific/s protein responsible for giving melanin and pigment to hair colour and block it. Either find the gene that encodes that protein and silence it. Maybe demethylation could help to turn on other genes or revert possible factors.

I was once researching it but I gave up I like my black hair. Just which it had other texture so I dont need to spend so long
My hair changed a lot from when i was a child from straight blonde to curly dark brown
Ig my mom genes ended up being dominant since imm stuck with this for now

MT2 is known to darken hair + facial hair