Can i get rated? Also thinking of a rhinoplasty soon

Lol all fukin rat, get jealous when you see someone looks better look than you, he is legit HTN, am sure he will slay at his mature features 20-23 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, HalfGypsyMogger, wificonnector and 1 other person
Ok you are completely delusional, fuukin trash LTN jealous. He is HTN nothing under
Yeah I caught onto that a bit late, but he's another one of those subhumans that can't cope with the mog so he pulls u down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger and blackckatt
Lol all fukin rat, get jealous when you see someone looks better look than you, he is legit HTN, am sure he will slay at his mature features 20-23 years
@HalfGypsyMogger @Blackgymmax @St.TikTokcel I think we have a lot to learn from this greycel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Blackgymmax and HalfGypsyMogger
Looks like you haven’t finished puberty yet

But you have potential kid

Just try to look less tryhard in your pics, have a more neutral or friendly expression.

Yeah I caught onto that a bit late, but he's another one of those subhumans that can't cope with the mog so he pulls u down
Yeeah but i identified them all

Over999 (guys with anakin pics)

wificonnector

sktiktokcel

gipsy

And other ..

Blackgymax are coping hard too.

Spend their time too pulldown some guy have a chance to get a good life in this forum.

Being rude with a little 17yo damn trash human sucker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, wificonnector and HalfGypsyMogger
mate what photos should i take with my 100$ phone lmao? atleast i dont morph myself to look better
i have better bones than u fkin trash curry and i dont need myself to morph me or anything like that, i ll get to 10 bf% and with a new phone and u will suck my dick indian curry subhuman rat
Screenshot 20230522 232839 Gallery
20230512 195345

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt

wificonnector

sktiktokcel

gipsy

And other ..

Spend their time too pulldown some guy have a chance to get a good life in this forum.

i m not pulling them down, i m just honest. if u dont like it go cry in ur corner u shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: wificonnector and HalfGypsyMogger

wificonnector

sktiktokcel

gipsy

And other ..

@Blackgymmax @St.TikTokcel You should read it. Just lol

@blackckatt vs @HalfGypsyMogger mog battle when? :popcorn:

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt, forevermirin and HalfGypsyMogger
@blackckatt vs @HalfGypsyMogger mog battle when? :popcorn:
i cant fucking take photos with this shit phone i own, my front camera doesn t work
maybe i will borrow a phone from a friend and take good pics but he would cry and we are kinda the same bf% (around 19 me and he is 25 as he claims)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
i cant fucking take photos with this shit phone i own, my front camera doesn t work
maybe i will borrow a phone from a friend and take good pics but he would cry and we are kinda the same bf% (around 19 me and he is 25 as he claims)

We need more mog battles forum is death

dead fucking Dalit edit function missing

• JFL
Reactions: wificonnector
You know what babe ? i will use picture when i was young, for mog battle, let's see your delusion :lul:
stfu with ur babe, i m homophobic
i will take pics tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
yea, 5 11 is 180cm
well am sure yoou lying but well, i mog you height first loose, frame loose, apeal loose.

You will gonna try to cope with your shitty low third angle, with your incel squad voting ? :lul: :lul:

well am sure yoou lying but well, i mog you height first loose, frame loose, apeal loose.

You will gonna try to cope with your shitty low third angle, with your incel squad voting ? :lul: :lul:
and how is that fair that u mog me frame wise when u are 29 and u are looksmaxed where i didn t looksmax except chewing from 14 lmao
if u want a fair mogbattle let me looksmax first then we should do
my height is 5 11, i m not lying for a mog battle lmao, u can search my height.

and how is that fair that u mog me frame wise when u are 29 and u are looksmaxed where i didn t looksmax except chewing from 14 lmao
if u want a fair mogbattle let me looksmax first then we should do
my height is 5 11, i m not lying for a mog battle lmao, u can search my height.
first cope, my frame cannot looksmaxed retard, is my clavicular bones idiot

• JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
first cope, my frame cannot looksmaxed retard, is my clavicular bones idiot
😂😂u said frame idiot
frame is ur ribcage bidelt etc etc which can be improved with gymmaxing

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• main-qimg-86fb265e7739c98f67b04a6a787c87c2-lq.jpg
    main-qimg-86fb265e7739c98f67b04a6a787c87c2-lq.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 0
Im 17 , i hopefully can grow to 6’0
You should be taking IFF-1 if you wanna hit 6’0 bro trust me you’re probably gonna be lucky to grow another inch or two at this age, take shit

normie. Bad mandible sub ideal ratios ok features
Idk what you have against me bro maybe because im a latino kid looking better than you? If i was a normie i would see a lot of people looking as me in the street and i dont , appearently your incel lifestyle has make you forgot what an average man looks like , stay safe bro , relax

Idk what you have against me bro maybe because im a latino kid looking better than you? If i was a normie i would see a lot of people looking as me in the street and i dont , appearently your incel lifestyle has make you forgot what an average man looks like , stay safe bro , relax
No im better looking than u easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
And the average guy looks bad like u. Bad jawline meh eyes. But youre more babyfaced. Ur in no way above average or come even close to me.

And the average guy looks bad like u. Bad jawline meh eyes. But youre more babyfaced. Ur in no way above average or come even close to me.
Yea bro i look so bad that i have a gf and have 100+ girls in my dms , stop coping african

• Ugh..
Reactions: PedroFavelinha
Do a mog battle and show your face then , it appears to be that every social rejected male on this forum has something against someone that is doing good in life.

And i also look better than you without having to spend 20k in surgeries