can I get rated?

philtrumcell123

philtrumcell123

Bronze
Joined
Mar 21, 2025
Posts
323
Reputation
108
IMG 4017
IMG 3999
 
mmtn-hmtn. burtal ESR and midface. grow ur hair and cover temples i feel like ud look way better. very good features tho
 
hmtn, dont cover ur upper third ur fwhr is already bad
 
that would be better than what it is now, and grow it out longer, too flat at the front
my hair dont really look like how it looks in the pics i posted i took them after school
 
that would be better than what it is now, and grow it out longer, too flat at the front
I wanna get it when im older I already tried it and it looked pretty good on me
 

Similar threads

cutecel1337
Replies
9
Views
73
rawhoney8
rawhoney8
Tarvistart0
Replies
7
Views
102
Tarvistart0
Tarvistart0
Drifty
Replies
1
Views
23
cobrathug
cobrathug
soup123
Replies
39
Views
240
soup123
soup123
S
Replies
3
Views
76
JamesMTN927
JamesMTN927

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top