Can I get rid of escort addiction?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Luminary
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
5,703
Reputation
9,395
Is there any way to get rid of it? I just turned 19.

>inb4 just fap bro

It doesn't work anymore. There's a certain itch for real sex now that only escortcelling can get rid of even though I get much better coomies from using my hand. Tbh most of the time they just have to finish me with their hand and that usually feels like shit because they don't know when to stop jacking it really hard so while i'm cooming they continue doing it and they don't know they have to slow down and by the time I tell them it's ruined.
Still, the period of time before I get urges again after visiting an escort is getting longer now (good thing) but inevitably they start coming back again.

>inb4 fuck a real sloot without paying

That's the plan but I need to wait until after lockdown when everything's open again.
 
bumo ngl
 
Is there any way to get rid of it? I just turned 19.

>inb4 just fap bro

It doesn't work anymore. There's a certain itch for real sex now that only escortcelling can get rid of even though I get much better coomies from using my hand. Tbh most of the time they just have to finish me with their hand and that usually feels like shit because they don't know when to stop jacking it really hard so while i'm cooming they continue doing it and they don't know they have to slow down and by the time I tell them it's ruined.
Still, the period of time before I get urges again after visiting an escort is getting longer now (good thing) but inevitably they start coming back again.

>inb4 fuck a real sloot without paying

That's the plan but I need to wait until after lockdown when everything's open again.
Bro why were you seeing at escorts at 18 already?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 6902
I'm thinking about pay a hot teen to put her fingers up my ass, how much I should pay? I'm a 31 yo skinnyfat baldcel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Waste of money, just ask paki
I'm thinking about pay a hot teen to put her fingers up my ass, how much I should pay? I'm a 31 yo skinnyfat baldcel
Butt stuff is gay
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3512, Deleted member 3795 and JustTrynnaAscend
Bro why were you seeing at escorts at 18 already?
Well, I lied to myself that I would only go once and lost my virginity and that would make me low inhib.
In reality i'm still just as high inhib and now after experiencing real sex I can't just go back to being sexless.
I have spent a thousand euro so far, money which was meant to go towards college JFL.
I'm supposed to be wagecelling right now but Gook19 made that impossible.
 
I'm thinking about pay a hot teen to put her fingers up my ass, how much I should pay? I'm a 31 yo skinnyfat baldcel
Go for it bro. Personally I wouldn't want anything up my ass but whatever floats your boat.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512

Similar threads

IndecentEyes
Replies
4
Views
45
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
1
Views
12
TGUN.
TGUN.
mullatobonemasher
Replies
0
Views
4
mullatobonemasher
mullatobonemasher
TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
34
romanstock
romanstock
heavenneedsus
Replies
1
Views
38
polarpop
polarpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top