Can i get shorter philtrum with this?

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Kraken

I have 1.7:1 chin to philtrum ratio but could surgery like this:

Help my philtrum to get closer to 2:0 against my chin.

I measured that doing nose job like this + sacrificing my lower/upper lip ratio would give me 2:0 philtrum to chin ratio.

I have also kinda resessed or unprotected chin, idk which one so could somekind of surgery for that give me better chin to philtrum ratio?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, poopoohead, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Chin implant or genio. Your long philtrum is likely phenotypical from having a short nose.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, inwardgonionscel, temporomandibular32 and 2 others
Getting surgery for a downturned nose is a bit silly IMO.

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker
Chin implant or genio. Your long philtrum is likely phenotypical from having a short nose.
I have 1.4:1 ratio in width to height of my nose. I would not call that small nose.

Would changing my nose length destroy this ratio?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Deleted member 32486
Btw what is deformity in my chin called when it´s backward like that?
Resessed, unprotected or what?
I think that's just recessed. I don't want to sound like a moralfag here, but I think you should get chin augmentation before considering any sort of nose procedures, embrace your phenotype, especially since you're white and you're not necessarily penalized for it like you would be if you were Indian for example.

• +1
I think that's just recessed. I don't want to sound like a moralfag here, but I think you should get chin augmentation before considering any sort of nose procedures, embrace your phenotype, especially since you're white and you're not necessarily penalized for it like you would be if you were Indian for example.
I guess it comes from my flat/resessed maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
I´m finnish with mix of nordic and finno-ugric genetics.
That's what I was thinking, either a Finn or Scandinavian with Lappish admixture. My favorite kinds of phenotypes.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and LooksThinker
That's what I was thinking, either a Finn or Scandinavian with Lappish admixture. My favorite kinds of phenotypes.
I have hallstatt/nordic coloring + front profile, but more ogre sideprofile which comes from those Lappland/Finno-urgic genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, poopoohead and Deleted member 32486
no its not tbh
@HarrierDuBois could i use this?
First see how your nose looks after jaw surgery. Then be open to it.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 32486 and 1 other person
Good, i have never got braces or never got called that my bite is bad. I only have little bit narrow palate.
Contact a maxfac, I can only advice people to get jaw surgery if they are visibly recessed in their bites, I am not medically educated.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and LooksThinker
Contact a maxfac, I can only advice people to get jaw surgery if they are visibly recessed in their bites, I am not medically educated.
Is maxfac surgery type of thing, user or medical professional?

• +1
yes

btw do you suffer from a gummy smile or vertical anterior maxillary excess?
what is vertical anterior maxillary excess? But no i don´t suffer from a gummy smile cause i have decently big upperlid.

• +1
@LooksThinker what is this rhino called? like what did you look up to find these results. i have a similar upturned nose

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
u said this fully aware that this kid doesnt know what that means lol
Thought if i ask in detail he would use google and just look it up but he puts no effort in understanding it.

what is vertical anterior maxillary excess? But no i don´t suffer from a gummy smile cause i have decently big upperlid.
CCE45E5F D5E9 4348 B707 E857935CFFBE 189DC479 980D 4B56 894E 6EC35A6EC0E4

Ant. Vert. Excess is just your maxilla bone being too long from the front therefor elongating your philtrum.

If you dont have that, you can‘t get anterior Impaction and therefor not fix your big philtrum issue - btw no, lip lift is not a solution.

Tldr; It‘s over :/

• So Sad
Thought if i ask in detail he would use google and just look it up but he puts no effort in understanding it.

View attachment 2499057View attachment 2499056

Ant. Vert. Excess is just your maxilla bone being too long from the front therefor elongating your philtrum.

If you dont have that, you can‘t get anterior Impaction and therefor not fix your big philtrum issue - btw no, lip lift is not a solution.

My maxilla is then probably only flat/resessed and nothing more. Btw do you think that my maxilla is resessed in this pic?

Even if not my forward growth is only about chico tier.

I will probably get chin augmention to fix my resessed chin or maybe something for my maxilla and see if it´s over after that. I know that there is something wrong about my skull but gummy smile is not part of it.

• +1
My maxilla is then probably only flat/resessed and nothing more. Btw do you think that my maxilla is resessed in this pic?
View attachment 2499520
Even if not my forward growth is only about chico tier.
View attachment 2499523
I will probably get chin augmention to fix my resessed chin or maybe something for my maxilla and see if it´s over after that. I know that there is something wrong about my skull but gummy smile is not part of it.
Send teeth or find diagnosis because it looks like you have some type of open bite.
Your whole forhead/nasion/maxill is recessed you might get dogmaxed with bimax.

To me it looks like you a lefort 2 + LF1 impaction case. Im just talking out my ass without any type of diagnoses from your side tho

• +1
Send teeth or find diagnosis because it looks like you have some type of open bite.
Your whole forhead/nasion/maxill is recessed you might get dogmaxed with bimax.

To me it looks like you a lefort 2 + LF1 impaction case. Im just talking out my ass without any type of diagnoses from your side tho
Pictures of my teeth/bite:

• +1
Cope he needs a really good rhino with radix graft

• Love it
Cope he needs a really good rhino with radix graft
Almost everyone good looking with long philtrum has down turned/straight nose.
That gives illusion of shorter philtrum + actually shorter chin to phitrum ratio so it don´t rape their harmony.
Examples:

Alain Delon.

Cameron Alborzian.

Johnny Depp.

If i had nose like these guys and slightly longer chin with chin augmention i would easily have 2:1 chin to philtrum ratio.

• +1

View attachment 2499057View attachment 2499056

I personally do have a little bit of anterior maxiliary excess being a part of my deep bite cause, i also suffer from a short nose long philtrum combo ? My midface ratio is pretty good it's only a hair too long probably because of my thin upper lip. What should i do ?

• Hmm...
you look so weird…you look like a futuristic monkey

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and poopoohead
Almost everyone good looking with long philtrum has down turned/straight nose.
That gives illusion of shorter philtrum + actually shorter chin to phitrum ratio so it don´t rape their harmony.
Examples:
View attachment 2529881
Alain Delon.
View attachment 2529884
Cameron Alborzian.
View attachment 2529895
Johnny Depp.

If i had nose like these guys and slightly longer chin with chin augmention i would easily have 2:1 chin to philtrum ratio.
You're right, that's why shoud make your nose significantly closer to those with a higher and more projected radix/nose bridge and less upturned nose tip.

Johnny Depp looks like a hardmaxxed version of me except i heightmog him brutally jlf

• +1