can I have a a 4500 cal cheat day?

willsoooomasculine

willsoooomasculine

BAN BLUEPILL TEENS!
i haven’t had a cheat day for 4 months of straight cutting (7 months cutting, had. cheat meal of 3600 month 3) and my cut just ended and I want pizza and donuts after my lift and soccer practice. I feel it is good for me to indulge to reward myself for losing 72 lbs.

only a slice maybe two nothing more

i haven’t had a cheat day for 4 months of straight cutting (7 months cutting, had. cheat meal of 3600 month 3) and my cut just ended and I want pizza and donuts after my lift and soccer practice. I feel it is good for me to indulge to reward myself for losing 72 lbs.
Yes, it depends on ur hormones so eat good foods that dont disrupt it

Avoid junk food at all cost, calories are a mene but hormones arent

cutting here too, i only eat greek plain yogurt, eggs, cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, brown bread and non-processed meat with fruits.

for cheat meals i eat 85%+ cocoa dark chocolate and butter croissants.

Just eat more good food so you wouldnt even think about cheating

have a cheat day in a month or so it's worth it to take a break and just enjoy life bro

• Love it
Reactions: willsoooomasculine