Can I have Ur guys advice on how to link this piff ting in my college class?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
I'd rate myself 3/10.

The foid is 4-5/10.

She is a quiet girl and we get on the same train and always get on and off at the same time and always coincidentally wait at the same part of the train station everyday by accident and she looks at me every now and then with a neutral/blank look on her face. (Better than a look of disgust)

The problem with her is that I've never had the opportunity to start a convo with her. We sit far away in class n all dat and I've just never been in a situation where I have an excuse to talk to her.

And of course I can't just go up to her unnaturally and start talking to her as a 3/10 male, she will phone the police. Its gotta be natural n all dat and then I'll know what kinda person she is and what she thinks of me then I know whether to take it further n all dat u get me?

So how do I get in a situation where we are forced to talk to eachother?

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Arkantos
um... when they ask u to pair up in class ask to be with her? or something?

What a cope she’s fucking a 6/10 guy rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 4563, sytyl and 2 others
um... when they ask u to pair up in class ask to be with her? or something?
That's unnatural and forcing it. Imagine saying to the teacher "umm excuse me can you pair me up with that girl who sits on the opposite end of the classroom to me who I've never spoken to before" and I can't ask her cuz I'd have to walk all the way to the other end of the classroom just to ask a girl who I've never talked to before to work with them

That's too unnatural fam.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 4209
i will jump in front of the train and delay for you

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, JMax, Hades and 1 other person
That's unnatural and forcing it. Imagine saying to the teacher "umm excuse me can you pair me up with that girl who sits on the opposite end of the classroom to me who I've never spoken to before" and I can't ask her cuz I'd have to walk all the way to the other end of the classroom just to ask a girl who I've never talked to before to work with them

That's too unnatural fam.
idk then br0

only way i was able to talk to oneitis was to just say hello in class ngl. and it.... ended in an embarrassing way.

you can't cold approach being 3/10 so you're gonna have to be patient untill the moment comes, atleast she's been around you so shes familiar with your presence, thats good

you can't cold approach being 3/10 so you're gonna have to be patient untill the moment comes, atleast she's been around you so shes familiar with your presence, thats good
Ye true dat

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Fingerblast her anus
4539B60C 4B13 45F6 ABCE 56696B27F466

wtf u have college that is open during corona?

ask to compare your answers for an assignment or someshit to get a convo going

Our ancestors would just rape

staring at her like an aspie on the train and in class hoping that she'll come up to you and start talking isn't going to work out
I'm not doing that u fucking cunt jfl

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
just go talk to her lol. Say whats up and ask some question about the course. No other way

add her on snap & start a streak