I fucked up how do I get rid of a crazy woman

Give them the meth you've been fucking them in the exchange of, and then you'll be fine

Yes, they prefer to be used by HTN then settle for a mtn
why?
ISTG when I read out their husband predictions (based on fate, from vedic astrology charts) they lost it, some cried and others blocked
of 400 charts only 2% were expected solid HTN+

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
why?
ISTG when I read out their husband predictions (based on fate, from vedic astrology charts) they lost it, some cried and others blocked
of 400 charts only 2% were expected solid HTN+
Offspring, women only care about 2 things
PROTECTION
CHILDREN
In todays society women dont need strong men anymore, stuff like a full beard, extremely long hair, massive muscular body, isnt atracttive anymore since women arent in danger like it was before.
So they care about children
They would rather give good genes to them and get dumped then the contrary

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Offspring, women only care about 2 things
PROTECTION
CHILDREN
In todays society women dont need strong men anymore, stuff like a full beard, extremely long hair, massive muscular body, isnt atracttive anymore since women arent in danger like it was before.
So they care about children
They would rather give good genes to them and get dumped then the contrary
women want romance though

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
women want romance though
A toxic one, with cheating mostly, just read and watch content that the women consume, they love dark romance they love toxic relathionships

Jfl you can’t make this up I’m blocked now mentally ill women are a disease.Just a waste of my fucking time @Xangsane

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
become her sex slave let her lock you in her basement

So every since I left .org I have started going outside more as I stopped spending all my time rotting on here.Anyways I got approached by some foid who is way out of my league looks wise.This should’ve been a red flag for me since I’m ugly af but because she was HTB+ with a good body I ignored it.So its been a week since I have been speaking to her and she acts like I have known her all my life.She's batshit crazy I don't know why I brought her into my life.I could tell that she was mentally ill when I met her but I was too desperate.

I should've ran away when she told me within 24hrs that we met that she is looking for an relationship.The worst thing is that she is rich and got a lot of connections.No one has ever told her no in her life and she expects me to do that as well.We had a fight over some petty shit and after we made up she started threatening me in a lowkey way telling me that her dad can get me killed if he wanted to.

She wants me to call her immediately when I wake up and when I go to sleep.She gets mad whenever I tell her that I'm going out because she believes that I will talk to other girls.She told me that I am not allowed to speak or be in the presence of other girls that aren't her or my family.She has implied that she will freak out if she catches me with another girl.The crazy thing is that we aren't even official yet.I was on the phone with her today and told her that I was going to have to hang up early because I needed to eat and she got FUCKING MAD.

Please how do I get rid of her.I was only keeping her around for a pump and dump but now she is sucking the life out of me.I used to want to be in a relationship but if its like this then I would rather remain an incel.

karma boyo