Can I heightmaxx without HGH

retardwithkeyboard

retardwithkeyboard

Soldaty bez granits
HGH is expensive as fuck, and getting it prescribed is not an option for me. Is it possible to grow at least a few inches with only peptides, Aromasin and MK-677?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, Jeww, LooksThinker and 1 other person
HGH is expensive as fuck, and getting it prescribed is not an option for me. Is it possible to grow at least a few inches with only peptides and MK-677?
I believe unless you are severely defiicient in IGF-1 you can replace HGH injections with low dosages MK-667 and Aromasin, for example what im going to do is around 10mg MK-667 daily and 6.25mg aromasin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_, truecel12, retardwithkeyboard and 1 other person
HGH is expensive as fuck, and getting it prescribed is not an option for me. Is it possible to grow at least a few inches with only peptides and MK-677?
Yes, but best the best supplement is milk:feelshah: or just hope for a random growth spurt

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
AI and MK-667 should do the job, maybe less effectively but still similar processes

get hgh online then init

Yes, but best the best supplement is milk:feelshah: or just hope for a random growth spurt
Milk will give you bloat and acnee :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
dont do aromasin in puberty