Can I just meet someone who doesn’t act like a fucking piece of shit

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
Why are humans so evil

Why are they so judgemental and cruel to people they don’t fully accept, I try so much to be a chill non problematic person nowadays even though in my past I was a nuclear tier hothead, but now to this day just persay a random old friend always has to act mentally ill with me. I mean, they are mentally ill. Diagnosed, but for some reason I can’t seem to escape mentally ill retards. I am mentally ill but I don’t do paranoid freakazoid retard shit. I turned legit schizo seeming when I was a teen but I grew out of it, these retards didn’t grow out of their schizophrenia and still act immature and throw these weird little underhanded jabs obviously meant to throw shade. I ignore it, this time I around I don’t get mad at the mental illness I just ignore the person and detach from them and don’t even give them my energy. I just don’t get why normies are psychopathic and have to be so problematic

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, the BULL, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
D13d85e12db2d80fa8f7d3375d321be9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mog222, i_love_roosters and WELOVELOOKS
It’s because your ugly, that’s why.

or you aren’t perfect enough

The reality is we want people to be as perfect as possible regardless if we are or not.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS and dxrkprince
No normies are evil that’s why you can’t have empathy and u must walk all over them

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, the BULL and lemonnz

The reality is we want people to be as perfect as possible regardless if we are or not.
Trust me, everytime I got to the store or in a public setting it’s like the next man or woman has a problem with me. I could be asking them a simple question and it’s like they always wanted me to be rushed out of the scene or something, like they wanted to acknowledge my existence.

This one lady was having a jolly good time with the counselors but when I stepped up they treated me like absolute dog shit.

Had I looked like Jeremy Meeks I would have gotten a morning from the counselor with her laughing.

mentally ill take lmao

mentally ill people projecting on me = its my fault

take meds asap retard. im not ugly btw, and my biggest flaw is anger issues. im more handsome than any single one of my friends and also more talented so thats not really an issue, more the issue is them being mentally ill.

Trust me, everytime I got to the store or in a public setting it’s like the next man or woman has a problem with me. I could be asking them a simple question and it’s like they always wanted me to be rushed out of the scene or something, like they wanted to acknowledge my existence.

This one lady was having a jolly good time with the counselors but when I stepped up they treated me like absolute dog shit.

Had I looked like Jeremy Meeks I would have gotten a morning from the counselor with her laughing.
people are pretty kind and receptive to me for the most part in public, and them rushing an interaction or whatever probably isnt you people are generally socially anxious and nervous, honestly if someones super calm while talking to you and treats you like a child its probably more over

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
mentally ill take lmao

mentally ill people projecting on me = its my fault

take meds asap retard. im not ugly btw, and my biggest flaw is anger issues. im more handsome than any single one of my friends and also more talented so thats not really an issue, more the issue is them being mentally ill.
that makes no sense. I know people who clearly have anger issues and still get women and friends surrounding them, nt is cope it’s all your face.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
that makes no sense. I know people who clearly have anger issues and still get women and friends surrounding them, nt is cope it’s all your face.
ive had women and friends surrounding me in life plenty, i killed most of my relationships due to anger issues. and they didnt have real anger issues if their life went smoothly, lmao

and again, i am actually good looking. so it doesnt really matter what you say and i see people blaming looks on things that were actually them doing wrong, its a cop out. nothing youre even saying is answering my questions youre just rambling like a mentally ill person. the type of people in my life are people that are assholes to people literally regardless of anything else

• +1
I HATE DOGS! LYNCH ALL DOGS!!!

• JFL