Can I larp bimax as semi-natural? Or is it not believable

O

onskibidi

Gold
Can I just say it’s my braces and my ortho put some device to push my jaws forward?

Believable?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo, XxW33dSm0k3rxX and WhoTookVendetta
nah bro theyre gonna know "yo dude your maxilla is so forwardly grown now holy shit did you get bimax???" that's what ur faggot friends are gonna say its over

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and onskibidi
you could say it. I dont think most people will dig further than that

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and onskibidi
Nah just say how you got your jaw reconstructed and you held it in place with metal plates sounds NT to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, psychomandible and onskibidi
nah bro theyre gonna know "yo dude your maxilla is so forwardly grown now holy shit did you get bimax???" that's what ur faggot friends are gonna say its over
Nah just say how you got your jaw reconstructed and you held it in place with metal plates sounds NT to me

Are you being sarcastic? But the thing is I think this surgery has become very mainstream no? Something like infras no one would notice but this is very popular

Are you being sarcastic? But the thing is I think this surgery has become very mainstream no? Something like infras no one would notice but this is very popular
im obviously being sarcastic nigga just say u thumbpulled or some dumb shit like that

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi and psychomandible
Bimax is not well known you fucking moron I only ever hear it in looksmax spaces

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and onskibidi
Just say you needed jaw surgery for your breathing or teeth alignment or some bs like that

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi
Just say you needed jaw surgery for your breathing or teeth alignment or some bs like that
I don’t want to admit I have surgery bhai

• +1
Reactions: ey88
  • JFL
Reactions: onskibidi and mog_or_be_mogged