Can I look at your oneitis?

D

Deleted member 15853

Iron
I want to lust over your oneitis’s

its ur mum u probably know her

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 16371 and Iasacrko
Never gonna share my oneitis. It's been 11 years she's been living rent free in my head. I'm gonna take this shit to my grave!

I've gotten over past crushes but never her!

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 16371

;(

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Fucking gigastacy
it's been many years, and 2 ltr girlfriends and breakups in between (and absolute descension and bloatmaxx on my side), and I still think about her

she's with a chad now, bout to get married

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 16371
it's been many years, and 2 ltr girlfriends and breakups in between (and absolute descension and bloatmaxx on my side), and I still think about her

she's with a chad now, bout to get married
Wow the chad she’s marrying is going to have tough competition

Also @height you seen her before?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 16371
I would post them but I know I would get clowned on. I like average looking women since I know I wont be able to get a HTB+

• +1
  • +1
don't know her well enough, probably high, since she's a giga stacy + social
I thought so, getting a virgin gigastacy is like a low percent chance.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
Ended up with a bald, oofy doofy white cuck

laughs cage GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deleted member 16371
That’s a normal women, why would you have oneitis for her? Is that her husband?
Yeah. I agree, she is normal in looks now that I’ve swallowed the blackpill, but she was a literally a 10/10 in my bluepilled days. I cried so much over her during my college years :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• Woah
  • +1
  • +1
@heightface post yours

• +1
Yeah. I agree, she is normal in looks now that I’ve swallowed the blackpill, but she was a literally a 10/10 in my bluepilled days. I cried so much over her during my college years :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
No I can see she could be stacylite easily if she cleaned up plus tits halo she’s fucking sexy hot

@latincell95 :lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95

ngl this is a looksmatch

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 16371
I swallowed the blackpill and for my oneitis it didnt help, still crushing hard, and shes actually high psl

• +1
@latincell95 :lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Bro. What hurts more is that she was straight up racist towards me. When I told her I liked her, she told me she “didn’t date Mexicans” :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
@heightface post yours
I don’t have a proper oneitis right now I’m just attracted to many girls but this girl pushes me

• +1
Also this Iranian girl @tomsmith

• +1