Can I lose 50lbs in 4 months?

frendly

frendly

👁
I’m 6’0, and I lost 15lbs but then I binge ate today and gained 6lbs.
My starting weight was about 205, a day ago I was 190lbs. I’m trying to get to 140lbs then gain muscle and what not. When I was at my prime I was 160 and very lean and muscular. That is my goal. The thing is losing weight is so hard for me cause I just binge and calorie deficit is hard. But I know if I don’t put in the work now next year I’ll be miserable and fat again. My dad said if I don’t lose the weight now I’ll be a fat ass loser forever. How do I stop binge eating?
Right now I’ve been restricting 1000-1200cals but I think I’ll change it to 1600-1800cals because I workout 1hr and 30 mins a day. This week has been slow because my parents aren’t home and I’ve just been lazy.

• +1
Reactions: SLA
I’m 6’0, and I lost 15lbs but then I binge ate today and gained 6lbs.
My starting weight was about 205, a day ago I was 190lbs. I’m trying to get to 140lbs then gain muscle and what not. When I was at my prime I was 160 and very lean and muscular. That is my goal. The thing is losing weight is so hard for me cause I just binge and calorie deficit is hard. But I know if I don’t put in the work now next year I’ll be miserable and fat again. My dad said if I don’t lose the weight now I’ll be a fat ass loser forever. How do I stop binge eating?
Right now I’ve been restricting 1000-1200cals but I think I’ll change it to 1600-1800cals because I workout 1hr and 30 mins a day. This week has been slow because my parents aren’t home and I’ve just been lazy.
only with dnp

Yes, losing 50lbs in 4 months is very possible, especially with a 1200 cal diet. Won't be easy or fun though.

The real problem is figuring out how to ensure you don't gain it back, which is something that very few if any have figured out. I'm convinced if you use weight loss to get a gf it might work. It needs to be rewarding, because in my experience, 4 months is about the max you can get without relapsing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and frendly